Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best "Yes! They Finally Did It!"










Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, Ch 22 by hunterhunting

There was nothing that I needed more in this world than Edward. I leaned forward, running my fingers along his jaw as I drew my legs up and tucked them under me, sitting up as I let my hands trail over the soft cotton of Edward’s shirt until I could slide then underneath and feel the heat of his skin under my fingertips. I whimpered as I pressed my lips quickly against his, sitting back so I could discard his shirt. He wrapped one hand around the back of my neck as I worked to unbutton his pants, wanting him to match me, naked and vulnerable, but I doubted very much that Edward would feel exposed like I did when he was missing his clothes.

I could see every tattoo, every line of ink as it wrapped around strong muscles that flexed as he leaned forward and quickly rid himself of his jeans, leaving him in a pair of black boxer briefs. I noticed the pattern of markings that ran down his left thigh and curled around his calf, the same ones I had seen when he had been standing, so long ago, at his door in a pair of board shorts. I didn’t have time to decipher the design before Edward’s hand was running up the inside of my thigh, his fingertips passing over my slit and his thumb sinking between my lips, dragging past my entrance until he made a pass over my clit. I gasped as his lips found mine and he groaned against my mouth, “Shit, Bella.” He made gentle passes over my highly sensitive clit, the piercing sliding up and down, creating the most intensely pleasurable sensations, far beyond what I had ever hoped to experience. My back arched and I threw my head back without thinking, slamming it against the headboard. I moaned as Edward dragged me down the bed a bit, away from the danger I posed myself.

“Does that feel good?” Edward asked in that liquid silver sex voice as I shuddered, so tightly wound that I was sure I was going to cum before he even slid a finger inside me.

“Oh, God, yes, Edward,” I sighed as he circled my entrance with his finger at the same time as he pressed down on my clit. My entire body contracted, sucking all the heat into my centre where it exploded and I cried out, not expecting to cum so soon and so hard from barely being touched.

“Jesus Christ, Bella, did you just cum?” Edward asked, sounding slightly incredulous and smug as I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his face to mine, kissing him fiercely.

“Mmhmm,” I hummed against his lips and he pulled away, watching my face contort as he slid two fingers inside of me and twisted them. There was no slow build up, nothing gradual about the way his fingers manipulated me and his mouth swept quickly down my stomach until he was right there, breathing warm and wet over me before he flicked his tongue out and grazed my clit. I squirmed underneath him trying to close my legs at the overwhelming sensitivity caused by the new clit ring and a waning orgasm. Edward’s free hand descended on my inner thigh, preventing me from closing it on his head while he held the other one down with his forearm. He bit down on my lip, right next to my clit, just hard enough to make me cry out.

“Did you want a ring here?” he asked and drew his tongue along the outer curve of my lip before sliding his tongue down and in, steel hitting steel. The dual sensation of his tongue ring and my clit ring together made me moan and buck against his mouth as he pushed two fingers back inside me, stretching me, though not nearly adequately enough to accommodate all of him.

“If you want,” I groaned. “But not if it means you won’t fuck me,” I added breathlessly as he made another pass with his tongue. I would not be responsible for taking away the thing I wanted from Edward the most, ever again.

I felt his body stiffen for a second as he exhaled harshly and muttered something against my clit, sending vibrations over my skin as he sucked my clit roughly into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth. I shrieked and groaned, sliding my fingers into his hair and clutching tightly as the heat slithered up my thighs and coiled hot and heavy where Edward’s tongue and fingers continued to move until all I could do was whimper his name, begging for something he wouldn’t yet give me.

My legs trembled as he released the pressure of his forearms and rubbed his palms over my inner thighs, moving sinuously, like a wild cat, uncaged and ready. His hands trickled like burning rain over my ribs as his mouth descended on my nipple and he ran his tongue around it, sucking gently before kissing his way across the valley between my breasts and sucking the other nipple into his mouth. “Fuck, you taste so fucking good, Kitten,” he murmured against my skin, looking up at me from under his dark lashes, eyes shining as his jaw flexed and he wet his lower lip.

“Please, Edward,” I whispered, trying to find my voice. I pushed forward on my orgasm weakened thighs, sitting up and resting my hands on Edward’s chest, shoving him backward on the bed, farther away from the headboard and closer to the end. I climbed into his lap, taking my time as I traced the lines of his ink with my fingers and my lips and my tongue.

“I want you,” I said, as I swept my fingertips along his jaw, desperately hoping that he wouldn’t back out. I ground myself on him, feeling his massive, straining hardness through the thin cotton barrier that I was intent on removing. I slid back and pulled on the waistband of his underwear, looking down at my hands before I raised my eyes to meet his, sliding my fingers under the cotton to find him, harder than steel and massive as I wrapped my hand around him, stroking him once before I tugged his underwear down. He raised his hips and watched me as I dragged them down his legs. I traced the lines that wrapped around his calf on the way back up, realizing that I was looking at the tail of a dragon. That was something I would take more time to enjoy another time, because at the moment, there was something I wanted more than any other part of Edward.

I could feel the heat and the wet intensify between my thighs as I took in the naked form of Edward. He was beyond beautiful and I couldn’t wait to have him inside of me. I crawled between his thighs, gripping him in my hand, I bent down and licked the head.

“Jesusmotherfucker, Bella, you don’t need to do that,” he rasped, clearing his throat as he tried to pull me off him . . .sort of . . . because half a second later, he was pushing gently on the back of my head as I wrapped my lips around his cock.

I bobbed up and down on him for a minute while he groaned and swore under his breath, muttering something about porn as I popped off, licking around the shaft before looking up at him. He appeared slightly stunned, and he looked rather relaxed which was a good thing. I bit my lip to keep from smiling and sat up, stroking him, spreading my saliva over his cock.

“I thought it would be easier to get it in . . .” I said softly, sitting up between his legs, shrugging as I looked from my hand wrapped around him back up to his face. I was feeling almost shy now, and a little scared, not that I would let Edward know that. I was fairly certain that any outward sign that I was apprehensive or nervous about this—about him finally fucking me—and he would kibosh the whole thing, regardless of the fact that he was harder than I had ever seen or felt him before.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and skimmed them over my hips, cupping my ass before letting them drift down the back of my thighs. He lifted my knee and spread my leg so I was straddling his thigh, repeating the action on the other side so he was between my thighs.

“Should I get a condom?” he asked, kissing along my neck as he slipped a hand between my legs to run his fingers along my slit.

“I get the shot, and there was only ever . . .” I sighed as his thumb brushed over my clit, stopping before I could say something that would ruin this, feeling awkward and embarrassed that we were having this conversation at this moment.

“I know that. I meant do you want me to use a condom? I’ve been tested, I’m safe, but if you want . . .” He pushed two fingers inside of me, making me lose focus as I rested my head on his shoulder for a few seconds before I looked at him and shook my head.

“No condom, I want to feel you and I want you to feel me,” I said, nearly breathless as he added another finger, pumping into me. His eyes were on mine, lips parted as his tongue dragged across his teeth, the sound of his tongue ring making me shudder in anticipation.

I reached between us, stilling his hand with mine and pulling gently but insistently on his wrist because as nice as his fingers were—and they were very, very nice—I wanted his cock much, much more. I could feel the tension in his body, and I raised his fingers to my lips, sucking them into my mouth, trying not to look away as his eyes burned into mine. He sucked in a harsh breath as his jaw locked and I released his fingers from my mouth, leaning forward to kiss him. While he was sufficiently distracted, I wrapped my hand around his shaft and raised myself over him, sliding the head of his cock over my clit and back toward my entrance as Edward’s hands tightened around my waist. “Bella, I don’t . . .” He shook his head a bit as he started to speak.

“Don’t tell me no, please, Edward, I need you,” I murmured against his lips, rubbing circles with my thumb against the hinge of his tightened jaw. He exhaled an unsteady breath and closed his eyes as I passed his cock over my clit one last time, his stud making a muted clinking sound against my barbell.

I shuddered with the sensation before I finally pressed the head against me and I sank down slowly, gasping and gaping, burying my face in Edward’s neck as I inhaled short breaths in rapid succession. “Oh, fuuuuuck,” I moaned and felt the burning sear as I angled him in, rocking forward and back, the heavy gauge studs that pierced the head sliding inside me one side at a time.

“Shit, Bella,” Edward groaned, his breaths coming out in quick pants as I allowed him to fill me, finally, and I was so full and it was much better than I ever could have anticipated. I could feel the balls at the head of his cock as they slid up the inside of my walls, creating pressure points that made my fingers twitch against his jaw. I couldn’t stop the high pitched moan that fell from my lips as my ass finally rested on his thighs.

“Are you okay?” he ground out, releasing his vicelike grip on my hips. He pressed his palms flat against my back and moved them slowly upward, across his ink, wrapping his arms around me so that one hand was on each shoulder, holding me still.

I waited a minute, while the hot burn that indicated I had been stretched beyond capacity slowly subsided before I nodded into his shoulder. “Yes, I’m better than okay.” I smiled into his shoulder, biting down to hear him moan. I wasn’t disappointed, I could hear his teeth grinding together as a guttural sound escaped his lips.

“Kitten,” he warned, because apparently I was pushing him to his limit, his fingers tightening on my shoulders, holding me to him tightly as he inhaled slow, heavy breaths. I rocked slightly, testing him and myself, desperate to move, and yet not wanting him to let go of me.

“Damn it,” he huffed, prying his fingers from my shoulders as he kissed the spots where his fingers had been digging into my skin. His hands passed over my back, resting lightly on my ass. I raised my head, pressing my lips against Edward’s temple as I traced the veins in his neck with my fingers until I reached the bands of black and coloured ink. I braced myself on his shoulders and lifted slowly, the fullness giving way to emptiness as I rose off his cock and just as I felt the steel balls at the base of my entrance, I slammed back down on him, hard.

“Motherfuck,” he groaned, fisting the sheets in his hands, afraid to touch me, or just as overwhelmed as I was, or both.

I gasped and moaned as I slid my hands up into his hair, resting my forearms on his shoulders. Edward’s lips drifted across my shoulder, and he nipped his way along the column of my neck, his breathing staccato and laboured as he paused at my ear. “It’s too fucking good, Kitten. I’m gonna cum too fucking fast the first time. You’re just so goddamn tight,” he muttered as he dragged his lips across my jaw and kissed me softly, rubbing my thighs before his hands settle on my ass and he squeezed, lifting me up again and lowering me back down slowly.

The angle, the position, the way he kept me from moving at the speed I wanted, his mouth against mine, lips brushing, but not really kissing-- all I could do was just feel him inside me, his hands on me—my body a wasteland of sensation. I didn’t want it to end, ever. I pushed against his restraining hands, trying to shove my body down harder onto his cock than he would allow, but he was completely in control of the movement of our bodies. I turned my head away and looked down between us, at the ink and skin until I reached the place where we were joined. I moaned as I watched him sliding out of me, only to feel and see myself sink back down and taking him back inside completely.

“Shit,” he ground out and raised me up once more before slamming me down on him, taking me my surprise, my moan cut short by the ragged intake of breath. He groaned and shook his head, a string of profanities spewing forth as his hands tightened on my hips and his body went rigid and still. I could feel him pulsing inside of me, and I whimpered, because I was so close to the edge and it was over already.

“Fuck, I’m sorry, I didn’t expect . . . I had no fucking idea . . .” he mumbled into my hair, holding onto my hips and rocking slightly against me, brushing against my sensitive clit with every tiny movement. I shifted against him, knowing that he would pull me off him soon and then I would have to wait for him to fuck me again, having no idea how long it would be before I could have him inside me once more.

Edward kept rocking me on him, igniting embers into flames with every brush of his skin over my clit until my whole body locked down and I trembled against him, moaning his name and a long low ‘fuck,’ thankful that I would at least have release. I panted against his neck and moved slowly, starting to lift myself off him, my legs still weak and trembling from the orgasm.

“What are you doing?” Edward asked, tightening his grip on my hips, his dick, which was still surprisingly hard, still halfway inside me. He lifted his hips and pushed back in, at the same time as he pulled me back down on him.

“I’m not done with you.”

“Oh, God,” I moaned quietly. “But you just came . . .” I said, my voice cracking a bit.

“I know,” Edward replied, shifting his weight forward, holding my body against him he rose up on his knees, bowing forward as he laid me on the bed, my head resting on pillows once again while he was still buried inside me, now settled between my hips.

“So how . . .” I asked, a little confused to be honest. I knew that he had gotten off twice that night at my apartment, but there had been time between . . .

“I don't need down time with you, or when I'm thinking about you,” he said as he sat up on his knees, running his hands up my sides, over my ribs and then back along my hips until he was wrapping my thighs around his waist. He leaned down and kissed the valley between my breasts.

“Ever?” I asked, trying to understand what he was telling me, “So you can just keep going, like a semi-automatic?”

Edward snorted and bit his way across my breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth, he swirled his tongue around the peak, pulling his hips back and thrusting into me gently. I whimper-moaned. “Something like that,” he said, as he released my nipple from his mouth with a wet sound, flicking his tongue against the barbell and looking up at me from under his lashes. His eyes were dark and wanting as he folded back on his knees, his hands skimming my ribs as his fingers travelled slowly over the outside of my thighs. He held my legs as he rose up on his knees, the new angle driving him deeper inside of me.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as he pulled back and pushed forward again. I grabbed onto the sheets but they felt inadequate, so I reached behind me, searching for something to find purchase on. My fingers brushed wooden slats and followed the smooth surface upward until I was gripping the headboard with my hands, my arms stretched out above me, raising them at an ungodly angle that did not seem congruent with the upward trajectory of my torso. My head and neck rested on the pillow but my chest arched upward, the rest of my body curving towards Edward on his knees, where we were joined.

A left handed check mark.

He moved slowly, hesitantly, as though I was going to break apart in his hands. He held my hips, fingers pressing into the tender flesh with the barest pressure and it wasn’t enough. I wanted to be ravaged, I wanted the primal man who shoved me against the wall in the bar, angry and jealous and grinding himself into me, his hardness a testament to what I could do to him.

“Fuck, Edward, harder, please,” I moaned, begging for it, my head lolling forward and my eyes meeting his.

I could feel the tremor pass through his body, the conflict raging as he battled the demon inside him, the one that wanted to fuck me versus the one that wanted to protect me. I bit my lip, waiting to see which one would win out.

“Please Edward, just fuck me,” I whispered, breathing ragged and embarrassingly loud. He always over thought everything.

“Fuck,” he growled and yanked me forcefully away from the headboard, running his hands roughly down my thighs he wrapped his fingers beneath my knees and pushed my legs toward my body. Leaning forward, he hooked my ankles over his shoulders, bearing down on me.

I gasped as the new angle forced him deeper inside of me, filling me more than I ever imagined possible. I gripped his forearms as my knees hit my chest and the weight of his body on mine sent another ripple of blue flamed desire burning through my body.

“Is... this...what...you...want?” he growled, punctuating each word with a powerful thrust, his mouth beside my ear.

Holymotherofgod he was fucking the living hell right out of me.

“Oh god, yes Edward, fuck, shit, god....” I groaned out as his hips slammed into me repeatedly. I was crushed beneath him, folded in half as he pounded into me, unleashing sensations I had no idea my body was capable of producing. I couldn’t find leverage to meet his thrusts, couldn’t move my body with his in this position, he was dominating this act entirely, making my body a slave to his.

“It’s never been... I’ve never... I love fucking you, Bella,” he groaned into my neck through laboured breaths and I knit my hands into his hair tenderly at first and then fisted it roughly as I pulled his face to mine, forcing my tongue between his lips. His mouth opened willingly accepting me, before pushing back and taking control, his tongue finding mine. I could still taste myself on him, feel the warm steel rings on his lip at the corner of my mouth, hard against my soft skin, almost painful with the ardour of the kiss. The smooth steel of the ball piercing his tongue slid against my own and reminded me just what that little sphere of magic could do to my body.

“I love having you inside me,” I moaned into his mouth, I need you, I can’t live without you, eliciting a groan from Edward as his hips slap relentlessly against my thighs.

The sound he made pushed me over the edge, the movements of his slick and sweaty body creating more than enough friction against my clit to cause my body to implode. A starburst of desire funnelled through me and erupted, my muscles clenching and contracting around him as I moaned out his name in a mantra through my release, succumbing to the most powerful orgasm yet.

But I would be damned if he was even close to done with me.

I was barely over the crest of my orgasm, my body limp with the intensity of the sensations that passed like waves over and through me, when the weight of his body shifted away from mine. He sat back on his knees, shifting one leg from his right shoulder to his left so he was holding both ankles in one hand, before he slid his arm down and held my legs against his chest. I watched the flex and sinewy release of muscle, my pale untouched skin a stark contrast to the endless network of art that covered the majority of his torso and arms, except for small slivers of unmarked flesh. I whimpered at the loss of contact--the feel of his body pressed hard against mine--and he smirked down at me.

“Don’t worry, Kitten, it’s not even close to over.” His voice was rough, crushed velvet brushing across my aching body with electrified promise, as he gazed down at me in my unfettered haze of barely post-orgasmic insanity.

He changed tempo, giving me time to recover, his hips moved inexorably slow. I realized that I was not coming down from the high, instead it was wave after wave of excruciatingly delicious pleasure, my body in overdrive, so sensitive that I was jerking and convulsing with the constant unending release, like a marionette being pulled at almost violently.

“Oh god, it’s too much.” My head thrashed back and forth, my body bowing in an arc up and away from the bed, while my fingers tightened on the satiny sheets as though Edward was exorcising the orgasm from my body again and again.

He rose to his knees again, glorious and feral as his hands slid slowly down my shins, over my knees and across my thighs until he gripped my hips and slammed into me even harder than before, touching places inside of me that brought on crescendo after crescendo of coiling heat and explosion.

“Oh shit,” I ground out, trying to find some relief in the painful pleasure of endless release. His fingers were agonizingly tight on my hips as he continued to fuck me, and he was definitely fucking me, animalistic growls rumbling through his chest and emerging in a ruthless snarl as my orgasm reached a peak I had previously thought impossible and I screamed out in ecstasy mixed with pain.

“Oh god, I can’t stop....” I moaned and sobbed, completely unable to come down from the high I was riding, and overwhelmed by the knowledge that he wanted me this much, that I had made him lose control completely.

The vice like grip on my hips relaxed and his pace slowed once again. Unable to control the muscles in my legs, they slid off Edward’s shoulder and down his arms where he released them, shifting them so they hung limply on either side of his thighs. He splayed one hand out along my back between my shoulder blades where his mark was etched on my body until I was nothing but dust and decay. His other hand pressed flat against my stomach and slid gently, almost ghosting over my hypersensitive skin causing me to shiver in response, until it rested between by breasts. If he could press his hands through my flesh they would meet, such was their placement on my body. I felt as though he could do just that, I was sure I was nearly transparent and spectral from the out of body experience he was invoking.

Suddenly, Edward was lifting my body up to his, pulling me to his chest, his mouth meeting my slick and sweaty skin along the way. He circled a nipple with his tongue, causing my wilted form to jerk in his arms. He chuckled lightly against my chest before trailing kisses up to my neck and across my cheek until his mouth was on mine again.

His movements were gentle and reverent now as I regained some portion of control over my muscles. He pulled me close and shifted against me, his hands on my waist, pushing me down and grinding me into him. I dropped my head on his shoulder and planted open mouthed, panting kisses there, moving my lips over ink and fragments of untouched flesh. I trailed my fingers up his arms, feeling the powerful muscles flexing underneath with every controlled shift of his body under mine, until my hands were draped over his shoulders, my shaking fingers running through the soft hair at the nape of his neck.

I whimpered and moaned, biting into the soft skin between his neck and his shoulder. He groaned into my hair, his short thrusts speeding up and becoming more frantic.

“Bella,” he whispered in a heavy, distant voice against my ear.

His hands travelled up my waist and around my back until he was cupping my face and pulling my lips from his neck. “Look at me.” His voice was gritty and low.

I met his gaze, his eyes black with want and need and something so vulnerable I wanted to cry as he spoke the next words, “Come with me.”

It was a plea.

It wasn’t enough that I had already come four times, but he wanted me to come again, with him.

“Edward,” I moaned because there were no other words and I would do whatever he wanted, even though I was shaking my head in protest, feeling as though my body would shatter if I endured any more pleasure at the hands of this man.

He reached between us, one hand holding my face so that I was looking directly into his eyes and the other finding the place where we were joined as he fingered the wetness that was leaking out of me, coating the already slick and sensitive bundle of nerves, drawing tight circles around my clit as the barbell pressed gentle but persistent right where I needed it, until I was quaking and shuddering with yet another release.

Edward’s body stiffened and shook with his own high, filling me again, his eyes sublime and fiery as he came inside of me.

He wrapped me in his arms, staying inside of me, and rocked us back and forth as our breathing and heart rates slowed, whispering the same words over and over, “Mine, you’re mine.”

I didn’t argue.

It was true, even if the knowledge would destroy me, because it felt like I had always been his, and there could never have been anyone else, even though there had been.
 

Website Customization Provided by