Sunday, February 14, 2010

Most Creative Position or Most Original Lemon













Landscapes Chapter 14, by LambCullen

“Could you tilt your hips a little?” Isabella asked, as I lay on the floor, posing for her.

I still couldn’t quite understand why I had agreed to this. I guess it didn’t matter now, because I was naked and lying on my front, with only a white satin sheet across my ass.

Pussy whipped, Cullen!

“How the hell can I tilt my hips when I’m lying on the floor?”

She raised her eyebrows, questioning my tone. “Snappy much?”

“I’m cold.” I lied.

I wasn’t about to tell her I was fucking embarrassed. Shit, I had been naked in front of my fair share of women, but for some reason this was different. I felt exposed. She had me resting my cheek on my forearms, but she promised not to draw anything above my jaw line. I trusted her.

We had talked a little since the Seattle trip, but short sentences, and certainly not about what happened at the care home, or on the way back. We had circled each other for the last twenty four hours, neither one sure of the next move.

My mouth became dry whenever I imagined Isabella, sliding across the hood of my precious car, as I pumped into her. I was surprised I lasted so long, because seeing her laid out for me on the TVR was every man’s wet dream.

She prodded me with her pencil, making me jump.

“What the fuck?” I moaned.

“Oh, stop whining! I was talking to you, but you were miles away.”

“Hmm, I was at the side of the road screwing you until you called me Edward,” I retorted smugly.

Her mouth dropped open and her cheeks went pink.

Bingo!

She spluttered, before leaning over to rearrange the sheet. Her fingertips skimmed across my side making me instantly hard.

Oh, great! How was I going to lie here with a hard on?

I cleared my throat and shifted a little, but the friction only made matters worse.

“Stop moving. I had your position just right.”

“Isabella, I have to move, otherwise, I will cut off blood supply to a rather interested part of my anatomy.” I smirked at her, waiting for her to bite.

“Christ, get a grip Cullen. Anyway, I thought we were past the ‘Isabella’ phase?”

“Only when I am fucking you.” I stated bluntly.

She threw the paper and pencil down, and stood.

That’s my tiger!

“Must you be so crude? Do you really think all we were doing back there was sating a need?”

I gulped, not wanting to respond, so I threw it back at her. “Do you?”

“Grrrr...”

She began pacing around the room, and I watched shamelessly knowing I had caused her annoyance. I loved it when she was angry, because her whole body vibrated with tension, and I knew she would need a release for that. Yes, I goaded her on purpose.

“What?” I asked, as innocently as I could.

Her feet were coming precariously close to my face as she walked past me. I noticed her toes were painted a deep red, and my body went into overdrive. My dick was painful now, and I sat up, not bothering to cover my arousal from her. She wasn’t looking at me when she responded, so I waited.

“What?”She slammed a paint pot down to punctuate her words. “You. Edward. You take me to see your mother, with no explanation, and expect...well, what did you expect from me exactly?”

Fuck!

I knew that was going to come and bite me on the ass. I stayed quiet, knowing that as soon as she saw me hard and hungry she would shut up.

Three...

Two...

One...

“Oh!” Was all she could mange when she finally turned around and acknowledged me.

I grinned at her, hoping she would find it amusing.

“Get dressed. I’m done,” she said dismissively.

No way, baby!

Isabella turned to walk away, but I grasped her ankle, not wanting her to go anywhere, and tugged. She screamed, as she toppled over and landed in my lap. It would have been an opportune moment to ravish her, but when she had been falling she grabbed onto the closest thing to help her.

It was a pot of blue paint.

We were both now covered in the thick viscous fluid. I spat, as it coated the side of my mouth, and Isabella was spluttering too. With anyone else, I would have lost my cool and laid into them, but she was different, and before I knew it, I was laughing hard. It sounded foreign even to my ears. She looked at me stunned by my reaction.

“It’s not funny.” She stated, but seconds later, I saw a smirk appear on her lips, before she started giggling along with me. I stroked my hand down her arm, leaving a huge blue smear down to her wrist.

“Hey!” she squealed, but ran her finger across my chest. I looked down to see a huge ‘B’, and something stirred inside me.

Walk away, Cullen.

“What’s that for?” I choked out. I was still staring at my chest, trying to work out exactly how I felt.

“Bella, stupid. I marked you.”

She seemed pleased with herself, so retaliating I moved my lips to her neck and bit gently. Isabella moaned.

“See...” I stated, pulling away. “I marked you, too. Only mine’s a little more permanent. At least for a few days, anyway.”

She opened her lips to speak, but I wasn’t ready to hear it. I crashed my mouth to hers. The kiss was deep and dominating, but she turned the tables on me and pushed me onto my back. The paint splashed across the floor, and slithering up my back. I wondered how the hell we were going to clear this mess up, but she straddled my hips, her little shorts riding up, making me forget my damn name.

“Why so playful, Mr. Cullen?”

“I’m not playing, Isabella.” I replied gruffly.

She was gazing down at me, her eyes shining in amusement. Her hair was splattered with the blue paint, as was her neck and chest. I watched it rise and fall with her breathing and licked my lips.

“We are covered in this stuff.” She said running her hand across my skin and smearing it all over me. She left the ‘B’ where it was, making my chest ache.

Damn it. Not now.

“Want me to cover you completely in it?”

She shook her head and moved forward, her hands reaching for my hair.

“Bella...”

“Shhh...” She interrupted. “I’ve been dying to do this.”

Bella ran her paint covered fingers through my hair. I growled. My dick was now so hard I thought it might burst. Her breasts were swaying millimetres from my mouth, and I tried to lift my head to take a bite, but she held it firm; allowing me no movement.

“The TVR was your time, Mr. Cullen. This. Is. Mine.”

Oh Christ!

My hands grasped her sides and slid up under her camisole, to cup her tits. She closed her eyes, as my thumbs traced slow circles around her nipples. The paint made the movement’s slick, and it was turning me on more than it ever had before. It was a totally new sensation.

I needed to take charge regardless of whose fucking turn it was. I moved my hips and spun us around; pushing Bella onto her back.

She gasped, and I yelped. She hadn’t let go of my hair until the last minute, and my scalp was burning.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Edward. I didn’t...”

I covered her mouth again with mine and pushed my tongue in. I wanted her badly. No more games. She writhed beneath me, clawing at my skin. I tried pushing my thigh between her legs, but my knee slipped on the paint, forcing me closer to her body.

“Need...you...now...” She said between kisses.

I tugged with my teeth on her lower lip, making it swell, before leaving wet imprints all across her neck. She was grinding against my thigh, impatiently, as I lowered my head to her tits. I lifted Bella’s camisole up over head and threw it across the room. She wouldn’t be able to wear it again anyway.

I kissed the centre of her chest, leaving a blue lip mark. Bella thrust her tits forward, clearly wanting more.

“Wait! I need to get a condom, Bella.”

She opened her eyes and nodded, as I fumbled around for my jeans.

“Take those shorts off and lie back down. Open your legs.” I commanded.

I expected some kind of argument from her, but she complied and laid in wait for me. It was the fucking hottest thing I had ever witnessed. I stood and drunk her in whilst dealing with the paint and the condom.

“Edward, stop looking, and get over here.” She said huskily, sliding her ass sexily across the paint covered floor.

I pounced, hardly noticing how much paint was on us; on the floor. It didn’t matter anymore. We were naked, hot and horny. I needed to be inside my brunette. Her skin was slippery, making the whole experience so much more erotic.

Bella’s hands were tracing my body, so I grasped them by the wrist and pinned them over her head. If she continued to caress me it would be over in three seconds. She purred in response.
“Like that, Isabella?” I crooned, before slamming myself into her deliciously wet body as far as I could go.

Our collective moans filled the room, spurring us on.

“It was my turn.” She panted out.

“I. Don’t. Fucking. Care.” I said, punctuating each word with a hard thrust.

I filled her molten sex, grunting with the intensity. Each time I pumped into her she pushed back; always meeting me half way. I knew this was beyond sex, but couldn’t bring myself to think of what that meant for me; for us.

“Oh God, Edward.” Bella whimpered.

I relished the sight of her underneath me, as I made her mine. Every part of her pale skin was splattered with paint, and strands of her hair were glued together with it, but she looked stunning. She had stopped trying to fight my hold on her wrists, choosing to use it to her advantage, as she pushed her breasts closer to my face; offering me more.

I lapped her nipple, humming in approval, and not caring about the paint. She tightened her core around me, and I gasped, shoving my face into her neck. My arms were trembling now, as I pumped into my brunette with all the strength I had left.

Bella was trapped in her own arousal, keening and sighing. She tried to gain purchase on the floor with her feet, but they kept slipping. Giving up, she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, and I clenched my teeth to stop my building orgasm. She was so wet, so warm, I closed my eyes revelling in the sensation of being connected to her.

She squeezed my hips tighter with her thighs, as I felt her spasm around my dick.

“Oh...Yes, Edward!” she screamed.

I continued to thrust into her, panting against her neck. Her core had a strangle hold around me, as she thrashed about, lost in her orgasm. Feeling her body’s reaction made me cum. Hard.

“Fuck, Bella!” I hissed into her tender skin, as I spurted my seed into the condom.

For a few moments, I was at peace. Drowning in a sea of lust and soaring ecstasy. I slumped on top of her; our breathing shallow and bodies sticky. I could feel her heart racing, as she slowly moved her arms and brought them to rest on my shoulders.

“Edward?” She questioned quietly.

I raised my head and looked into her deep dark pools.

“We made a bit of a mess,” she giggled.

I always thought she would regret what we did, but she amazed me. I grinned back at her.

“Yeah, we did. I think we need a shower.”

I moved myself off her slowly and stood, assessing the damage.

“Shit. I think I need to call the cleaning crew. It’s a fucking mess, and so are you.”

I started to run my fingers through my hair, but they got caught.

Damn paint.

Bella hadn’t moved. She lay across the floor, glassy eyed and smiling, and in that one moment I wished I could offer her more. More than what I was.
 

Website Customization Provided by