


Boy in the Red Sweater by Starrynytex
Caravaggio by meimei42
Eye Contact by Silver Sniper of Night
Facebook Friends by the greenpuma
His Personal Assistant by NorthernLights17
Facebook Friends by the greenpuma
His Personal Assistant by NorthernLights17
His Personal Assistant Chapter 18 by NorthernLights17
I made a conscious decision to back out of the room and bury myself under the covers, but when I heard a groaned “fuck”, my body made an unconscious decision to walk forward until I was standing in the doorway of the bathroom.
I bit my lip to keep from whimpering, and the throbbing in my lower body increased instantly and dramatically.
There was a shower with a clear glass door, with multiple showerheads. Edward was in the shower, and his body alone was worth whatever angst the man wanted to send my way.
Want to use me shamelessly and then dump my ass?
Okey-dokey with me. Just be naked while you’re going it.
Edward was leaning his weight on his left leg, and the long but firm muscles in his thighs were clenched. The indentations of his hip bones were in stark relief because of his stance, and the light but defined muscles of his torso and chest were moving rapidly as he breathed heavily. The wry and sculpted strength of his arm was evident as he moved it, while the other was used to brace himself with a palm flat against the glass. His head was bowed, his eyes tightly shut, his darkened bronze hair flattened to his forehead. His face looked like he was in raging agony.
All of that alone would have been enough for me to die a happy woman, but it got even better. With that hand that wasn’t bracing him against the glass, Edward was stroking the length of his erection in a quick and desperate rhythm. And I know I had felt that thing through his clothes a few times now, but I couldn’t for the life of me imagine the semantics of something so thick and fucking long fitting inside a woman, let alone me. I mean sure, we had to give birth and stuff, but that involved a widening diaphragm. This just looked like a mathematical impossibility.
He was grunting under his breath, the water beating down on his shoulders, but when he gave a particularly vicious tug and twisted his fingers around the veined head, he moaned.
“Fuck, please Bella.”
I thought I’d heard him say my name before I came in, but seeing him as he abused himself while moaning it increased the wetness I already had to the point where I thought I could feel it on the inside of my hips.
I wanted to announce my presence by getting into the shower with him as equally as I wanted to run from the room and pretend I’d never been here. But I couldn’t do either; my feet were frozen in place, my hands holding me up against the stretch of wall next to the door as I watched, enraptured.
The pace of his hand was picking up, as was his breathing. He was biting his lip, like he didn’t want to say anything, but the next second his mouth opened raggedly and he snarled, “Angel...you’re so fucking tight...wet...”
Jesus Christ, what was Edward imagining? Was he imaging he was plunging that cock inside me?
I knew I needed to leave before I forgot the reasons I shouldn’t let him bring both of our fantasies into reality – but it was very quickly too late for that.
Edward switched the motion of his hand, so he was twisting it around his shaft and using the tips of his fingernails to lightly scrape himself. When he did that, his whole body quivered and he thrust his hips into his hand, my name ripped from his mouth again.
Then, I whimpered.
Loudly.
Edward’s eyes cracked open, his head snapped up, and his hand shot away from his bobbing erection and up to the glass, so he was leaning on it two handed.
His eyes widened in shock as he saw me standing not four feet away leaning on the wall for support. I tried to coherently explain that I had accidentally walked in, but the lie wouldn’t come out. All I could do was open and close my mouth like a goldfish. My brain so clogged with excitement that I couldn’t even attempt to pry myself away from the wall to flee.
Edward seemed to be having similar issues of coherency, but my traitorous eyes also noted that when he spotted me there, his cock twitched. He broke eye contact with me and his aroused gaze lowered to my chest, no doubt taking in my nipples, which were tight and prominent against the confines of only my silk dress. His gaze then swept down to my legs, where the slit exposed the skin up to my hips, which were crossed against the throbbing between them.
For a minute the only sounds were our heavy breathing and the rushing water. I think Edward was waiting for me to leave, which I was incapable of, and I was waiting for him to say something.
He locked eyes with me again, cocking his head slightly just like he had before he’d pushed himself against me in my parking garage a few weeks ago; judging my reactions.
Then, incredibly slowly, watching me the entire time, he trailed his hand from the glass and back down to his cock. He let out a low growl, somewhere between pleasure and pain, as his hand wrapped around the base again.
OH. MY. GOD.
Was he really going to touch himself in front of me? Was there any possible way I could be more turned-on right now?
Edward looked up at me from under his long, wet eyelashes, silently asking for permission to continue. The way he was tilting his head like that and the look he was giving me would have been coy, if it wasn’t for what was happening for the neck down.
I didn’t move an inch, though I think I may have licked my lips, which apparently was all Edward needed to start pumping his fist again.
“Yes...” he hissed, eyes still fixed on me.
He was going slower then he had been before, trying to prolong things now. I tried to keep my eyes locked with his, but it was only half a minute before my eyes dropped to his hands movements. As soon as Edward saw I was looking at him he growled, his other hand clawing at the glass as if trying to break through it.
“You know what I’m thinking about? How good it would feel to bury myself in you.” He panted, beginning to shift his hips towards his hand, “to stretch you...to fill you...” the hand sped up again, “to move deep inside you...to pleasure you...”
If he was trying to kill me, he was doing a good job. I let out a moan, and then my feet, which had been glued to the ground, carried me forward, until I was standing in front of Edward.
At my actions, his eyes automatically clenched shut while his cock twitched in his hand, but he forced them half open, so he looked sleepy and menacing. I proudly recognized it as his I’m-about-to-cum face.
“Closer....” he breathed.
I moved forward until I was basically pressed against the glass, my hand coming up so it was flat on the other side of his.
Edward was breathing as if he had just run a marathon now, his whole body moving as he touched his length.
“So fucking beautiful...Bella, my Angel...” he muttered as he stared into my eyes, and then his body went rigid and I look down to see his cum spurting out of his tip and against the glass. The water washed it away as soon as it appeared, while Edward kept pumping until the last drop.
His head came heavily against the glass as his hand dropped wearily. Mine dropped too, though that was all I was capable of moving.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









