


Acts of Endless Forgiveness by EliseShaw
A Life Extraordinary by LolaShoes
Embodiment by cullen312
My Yes, My No by LolaShoes
The Worst of Weather by YellowGlue
A Life Extraordinary by LolaShoes
Embodiment by cullen312
My Yes, My No by LolaShoes
The Worst of Weather by YellowGlue
A Life Extraordinary Chapter 6 by LolaShoes
We lay down on our sides, facing each other. He pulled me against him and I buried my face between his neck and the pillow. He threw a leg over my hip as his fingers played out a soft rhythm on my back, moving along over my skin as though he were playing his piano.
“I bet you’re anxious to get home, to play," I said quietly.
“I do miss it," he whispered, honestly, “but I don’t relish the thought of leaving our little home here. It’s been… well, it’s been life-altering.” I heard the smile in his voice and giggled at his play on words.
“I can’t wait to hear you play again. I can’t wait to see your fingers move over the keys…” I turned my head and kissed his shoulder, pressing my hips into his. He growled and moved his leg off of me.
“These fingers?" he asked, fluttering them in an arpeggio down my back, to my knee, slowly moving back up my thigh.
“Yes,” I breathed, kissing and biting his collarbone. “What are you playing on me?” I asked, smiling.
“A new piece. It’s called, ‘My wife has glorious skin.’” He nibbled at my shoulder and I moaned softly. He glided his fingers over my lace panties, his fingers making soft movements over the fabric. “Mmmmm… I remember these lacy goodies from earlier…” He laughed against my ear. “Before we were so rudely interrupted…”
I giggled, loving his relaxed mood. I knew we would talk about it all later. We always did, and there was too much to discuss to just let it go. Right now, we both needed something else.
He rolled me onto my back and leaned over me, his body pressing along my side, his hands again playing music up my thighs to my panties.
His head dropped against my shoulder heavily and he moaned. “I can feel how wet you are through the lace, Bella. You smell… so good.” He pulled my panties down quickly and I kicked them off. His fingers ran up my leg and stopped as he touched my thighs right below my pussy.
My thighs were wet.
He whimpered, sounding wrecked. I pushed my hips up against his hand as he moved his fingers over me slowly.
“It’s because I need you. All the time,” I whispered, opening my legs.
“Did you like watching me play for you?" he asked, referring to the piano, his voice low in my ear as he quickly kissed my earlobe. I nodded, watching the muscles in his forearm move underneath his skin as his fingers explored me. “Do you like my fingers touching you… here?” He pushed a finger inside me and stroked me with the heel of his palm.
I nodded, my breathing choppy. “More. Please, Edward.”
He ignored me, smiling. “Sometimes when I would play, I’d imagine I was touching you," he whispered. “I’d play a slow song and imagine stroking you softly. This was all before we made love. It’s absurdly better in reality, and I must say I have a pretty good imagination.” His voice was hoarse as his fingers moved over me, in me, agonizingly slow. I was falling to pieces under his movements.
He crossed two of his strong fingers together and pushed them into me. My back arched up against him. He began moving faster in me. “And other times I would play heavier pieces, and as I pressed my fingers against the keys I would think about taking you hard, how it would feel to be deep inside of you.”
I couldn’t respond. I could only pant and moan against him.
“Is this how I fill you, Bella?" he asked, his voice curious and teasing, his breath hot against my neck. He pressed his beautiful erection against my leg, indicating his meaning.
I shook my head.
“No?" he asked knowingly, a smile in his voice. “Hmm.”
He pushed a third long finger inside me, stroking my clit with his thumb and I cried out. “There, that must be how it feels.” His voice was my home, cream, and honey.
I hesitated; his fingers were magic, but three fingers didn’t at all approximate how he filled me. I shook my head again honestly, closing my eyes to keep myself from begging. I heard his soft laugh in my ear. “My, my! You flatter me love.”
His voice was disingenuous. He knew his attributes. He was playing with me.
His fingers stopped moving and he slowly pulled them out of me and he placed his hand on my thigh, tapping me musically.
“Edward, don’t tease me…” I begged now, gasping for air.
He kissed my lips. “I have every intention of ravaging you until you can no longer form a coherent thought, but I can’t do it with these clearly inadequate hands,” he said apologetically.
I started to protest but he brought two wet fingers to my lips to quiet me. I moaned; the smell of my own arousal for him was overpowering and he smiled, watching me. “Unless...” he hesitated, smiling wickedly, “unless maybe you’d let me put my mouth on you at the same time? To augment these poor hands that can’t fill you the way you need?”
His game was playing out exactly as he’d planned, and I was completely leaden in my need for his touch. I looked at him; his eyes were hungry and heavy.
“Bella,” he whispered seriously. “It’s a lot to feel and you may not be ready, but I can’t wait to taste you without the distraction of your blood or your pulse. Please?” His voice was sexy but pleading.
Was he crazy? Did he need my permission? My mouth hung open, I was speechless.
He laughed, “I take that as a yes.” His voice was so low it resonated down my spine. He kissed my lips once softly and then leaned to kiss my scar, forever his crescent-shaped mark on me, the best gift he could give me and the only gift I would ever have begged for. His eyes smiled at me as he kissed down the length of my body, pressing my knees apart as he climbed between them.
His lips grazed against my thighs as his fingers stroked me gently, up and down, up and down, forming a soft circle in the process.
“You just have to let me savor it.” His voice was low. I tangled my hands in his hair pulling him to me. He kissed up my leg, letting his tongue run along my wet flesh briefly, pulling back to gauge my response. I arched my hips to him, moaning. He leaned his forehead against my pubic bone. He seemed to be steadying himself. This response — the love in this reaction — made me burn for him.
“Edward, please… touch me.”
I writhed underneath him. He looked up at me and smiled; watching my face as he pushed his tongue against me, swirling it around. My head pressed into the pillow as I was unable to focus on anything but the feeling of his mouth on me. I felt my body climaxing immediately: warm, throbbing, numbness in my extremities.
“I love that I can nibble you now,” he whispered as he nibbled my clit, sucking it between his lips, “and really lick you.” His tongue pushed into me, then moved in fast circles around and around. I moaned, incoherent. “Now I know how you really taste. No distractions. Pure Bella. My delicious wife, my sweet goddess.” He lapped at me, tasting, his tongue pressing against me as he slid two fingers inside. His head moved side to side as he worked me, loved me.
My own head was thrashing against the pillow as his strong arms held my legs down so he could pleasure me again and again. His moans against my body sent delicious vibrations down my legs and up my back, which arched at the feeling of him in me, giving me an endless peak, endless waves spreading over me from the middle of my body outwards and then beginning again.
He knew my body so well, knew exactly how to touch me. My silent heart felt like it was pounding in my chest with my complete devotion to this man. I loved him more than I could describe, it made me burn, it made me ache. He whispered against me, his fingers gripping my thigh or pushing into me. I could feel his arousal in his urgency, his hunger for me in his soft cries and moans.
I babbled, incoherent. “Edward, please… please… oh… I need…”
“What do you need, love?" he asked as his lips and fingers moved against me. “Tell me and it’s yours.” He kissed my clit sweetly, rubbing his lips across my sensitive skin.
“You… please…” I moaned, not knowing how long he had been licking me. It literally felt like hours.
“God, yes," he growled.
Before I could register the absence of his mouth on me he was above me, pushing my legs up against my sides, thrusting his body deeply into mine. He let out a loud howl as he pushed through my barrier again. I felt spent and tingling from the memory of his mouth on me for so long. I rubbed my hands over his torso as he held himself up above me by gripping my shins, my legs tucked against my torso to let him in deliciously deep. He was pushing into me, keeping a steady firm rhythm. I explored the contours of his chest, his ribs, his firm abdomen. I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into me, watching his face and he moved, as he struggled to focus on my face.
He moved in me for an eternity. A climax would sneak up on me and I would come down, watch him move in me some more before another would take hold. After I felt like we could not possibly remain conscious anymore, after I actually felt weak with it all, he was close, his words became jumbled.
“Bella… I… so good… oh… unnhhhh… I love you… so much Bella… oh, God!”
He pushed deep and exploded in me, his back arching, his climax seeming to last for minutes. Finally, he released my legs and collapsed, deliciously heavy, on top of me.
He sighed for several minutes, softly in my ear. “Ah… ah… uh.… Bella…”
It was a beautiful sound. I shivered all over, heavy with love. He had done this to me. I had done this to him.
We had a lot to talk about. Our lives were far from uncomplicated. But really, he was all I needed and I knew I had him every day. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his trembling shoulder.
“Mine,” I murmured against him.
“Completely yours," he agreed.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









