


A Life Extraordinary by LolaShoes
Careless Whispers by CullenBanger9
Forbidden Desires by IslandWoman221
Holding Out for You Outtakes by Obsessing Over Edward
The Arrangement by manyafandom
Careless Whispers by CullenBanger9
Forbidden Desires by IslandWoman221
Holding Out for You Outtakes by Obsessing Over Edward
The Arrangement by manyafandom
Holding Out for You Outtakes, Chapter 1 by Obsessing Over Edward
I knew it was Edward but a small part of me panicked that it could be one of the kids. I grabbed the blindfold when Edward’s voice penetrated the air.
“Don’t remove it,” he all but growled at me. I released it quickly and pulled at my bottom lip with my teeth. I heard him set something on the dresser and then the bed sank next to me as he sat down.
“What are-,” I began but he cut me off with a quiet “shhhh.”
I bit my lip again, contemplating whether or not I liked having one of my senses taken from me when I felt something wet drizzle across my left breast. It was warm and thick because it didn’t drip down, but stayed in one spot. I felt another drip and I brought my hand up to feel what it was. I had an idea but I just wanted to confirm. When my fingers were within an inch, Edward grabbed my wrist and brought it above my head again, pinning it to the pillow with his hand.
It was obvious by his silent command that he wanted me to feel but not touch. I nodded, letting him know that I understood so he released me, dragging his hand down the inside of my arm, brushing the side of my breast as he slowly descended to my waist. I felt another drizzle across my other nipple and then it trailed down in between my breasts until it stopped at my navel. I could feel the pool of liquid as it dripped into my belly button, confirming in my mind that Edward had brought out the honey sticks.
I felt the bed shift as Edward hovered over the top of me. His tongue was cool when it met my overheated flesh. It danced around the outside of my navel before dipping in to collect the honey from inside. Every nerve was heightened as he flattened his tongue on my skin and followed the trail up between my breasts. He circled my nipple before pulling the taut peak into his mouth and suckling softly.
That electric charge that Edward always ignited in my body shot straight to my center as he switched breasts and continued his ministrations. My hands went to his hair and I wondered briefly if he was going to pull them away, but he never did. I gripped his hair, tugging him up to my awaiting mouth. I could feel his sticky kisses travel up my neck and across my cheek until his mouth met mine. His kiss was deep and full of passion as his tongue swept into my mouth. I tasted honey, cinnamon and a hint of Edward as his mouth became more insistent against mine.
I groaned as his hand slid across my stomach, wanting him to touch me again, but instead he pulled away from me and I heard him chuckle softly.
“You are not controlling this situation, my dear,” he whispered. I groaned when I realized that he wasn’t finished teasing me. All I wanted was him, buried deep in me again. A small shiver ran down my back at the imagery I had conjured up.
His hands traveled back down my stomach and then over my legs where he pulled them apart and, not wasting any time, ran a finger down my slit. My hips bucked up to meet his hand but he pulled his hand away. I let out an exasperated breath at his teasing, only causing him to chuckle again.
“Please, Edward. I can’t take much more of this,” I begged.
“Shhhh, or it’s going to be longer.” A rumble deep within my chest that I didn’t know was there bubbled up until I growled at him. I felt the drizzle of the honey as it hit my over sensitive clit and slowly slid downward. The sensation was pure torture, causing a slight tickling as it descended further.
My hands fisted in the sheets to keep me from grabbing him or throwing all sense of propriety out the window and end the teasing myself. Just when I didn’t think I could handle anymore, his mouth was on me.
He started off with small licks that sent more electric sparks through my body, and then he flattened his tongue and slowly licked from top to bottom. When he reached the top, his mouth wrapped around the bundle of nerves that he had set on fire and sucked it into his mouth. I could feel his teeth nipping as he let my clit slip out between his teeth.
My breathing had become erratic and my hands, which had been fisted in the sheets, were now wrapped in his hair as I tugged him closer to me. His grunts of approval each time I pulled him closer were almost drowned out from the moans that were coming from me.
Edward’s mouth continued its assault as I felt my release pressing forward. My hips were moving to the time of his tongue and then, just as I was about to go over the edge, he plunged two fingers inside of me causing me to scream out in a low moan as I reached my release. He continued moving his fingers in and out of me as I rode out the pleasure that he had given me. When my hips had stilled and the pulsing had ceased, he gently pulled out of me and kissed his way back up my body.
I lay panting for a few minutes while he lay beside me, kissing my neck and running his hands over my skin. His stiff arousal twitched against my hip and I was brought out of my sex induced fog. I reached for the blindfold and pulled it off as at the same time I wrapped my hand around his member. He groaned and bucked into my hand as I gently massaged him. I considered using the blindfold on him but dismissed that idea immediately. I liked it when he watched me.
I sat up and pushed on his chest until he was flat on his back, my hand never missing a stroke. His hips came off of the bed slightly as he thrust against my hand. I looked up into his face and his eyes were closed tight, as if he was concentrating on something and if it wasn’t for his hip motion and the increase in his breathing I wouldn’t have known that he was enjoying this by the expression on his face.
“Honey sticks?” I asked and his eyes popped open to look at me. He stared at me for a moment as if he hadn’t heard me and then shook his head before pointing to the dresser. I released him and smiled at his groan of protest while I went to the dresser to pick out a few.
The honey sticks weren’t labeled so I was going in blind when it came to which flavor I would get, but at this point I really didn’t care. I turned back around and Edward was laying in a glorious mess of sheets, but what took me by surprise was that his hand had moved to where mine had previously been and he was slowly stroking himself. I stood there and stared open mouthed as I watched. I thought I had seen everything but at that moment I realized that there was nothing more appealing than this glorious man touching himself.
I glanced back up at his face and his eyes were locked on mine while he continued to slide his hand up and down. I didn’t want to break eye contact because what I saw in them was pure unadulterated lust. I felt the wetness stick to the inside of my thigh as my body prepared itself for another encounter with the amazing man waiting for me.
“You decided to start without me?” I asked while cocking my head to the side and glancing down at his hand.
“I’d much rather it was your hand,” he moaned out. I walked quickly back to the bed and crawled up his legs while his hand continued to work himself over. I could just sit here and watch him pleasure himself all night, but I knew that what I had planned would be much better than what he was doing.
I bit the tip off of the first honey stick and tasted pina colada. He was watching me as I reached for his hand. I didn’t pull it away immediately but instead wrapped mine around his as he continued to glide it up and down his shaft. After a minute he unwrapped his hand and put my hand in its place. Guiding my hand, he set a strong pace. Edward’s eyes rolled back in his head as it hit the pillow.
“Your hands are so soft,” he whispered as his hips bucked up into my hand. I smiled to myself, knowing that he was going to get a taste of his own medicine. My hand slowed and his eyes shot open and stared back at me. I smiled innocently at him, but he groaned and closed his eyes again when he realized I was stopping.
I took the honey stick and gave it a little squeeze. The honey came out slowly but I found that I had quite a bit of control over where it went. I drizzled it up his stomach and then over his nipples. For a split second I wondered what the honey would do if he had hair on his chest and then I let out a soft giggle. His eyes met mine and a small smile played at the corners of his mouth.
“I love your laugh,” he whispered. He looked at me like I was the most precious person he had ever seen and my heart melted just a little more. Even with his extremely sensual persona, covered in honey and making me feel like a sex kitten, he was still my Edward, the sweet, wonderful man that I had fallen in love with. I felt the words on the tip of my tongue but I bit them back, not wanting to turn our honey filled evening romp into an awkward discussion about our feelings. I bent down and licked a trail up his chest from his stomach until I circled his nipple and sucked all of the sweetness off him.
Edward moaned as I straddled his waist and bit off another tip of the honey stick. I trailed a path of honey up his neck and over his strong jaw bone to his lips. Slowly, as to drive him as crazy as he did me, I made my way up his neck. When I reached his jaw he took both hands and placed them on my face before pulling me up and devouring my mouth in a hungry kiss. I felt my hair land in the sticky mess across his face but couldn’t find it in me to care at the moment. His tongue swept across my lips and I shook my head, forcing myself to sit back up.
“I don’t think so. I have plans and you are not going to thwart them,” Edward groaned as I kissed my way back down his chest until I was hovering over his very impressive erection. He twitched in anticipation. I leaned down and placed a kiss on the tip and it was his turn to writhe under my touch. I pulled back and popped open another stick. It had a berry flavor so I guessed that it was raspberry. I squeezed the stick until a puddle of it landed on the tip of his arousal and slid down one side. I continued to squeeze and another drop landed on the tip and dripped down the other side.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









