Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Kiss











Wide Awake, chapter 18 by AngstGoddess003

Without even thinking about it, I tilted my head slightly and pressed a soft kiss to her scalp. I don’t know why. I just wanted to show her more affection. I didn’t even fucking think about it. It just felt natural. I felt her little head tilting up, so I moved mine back slightly.

I was afraid I crossed a line with the soft head kiss. I didn’t mean for it to be romantic or anything, I just needed to show her how I was feeling in that moment. Once I could see her face, I darted I gazed into her big brown orbs. She had the strangest look on her face. It reminded me of Jazz when he finally worked up the balls to talk to Brandon. Determined.

Then her little hand was sliding down my head and onto my neck. I furrowed my brows at her, wondering what the fuck was going on. Then she pulled her face up and put her lips on mine. I fucking froze. Everything froze. Her little soft warm lips were pressing against mine. And I was panicking, because one more kiss was sure to make that fucking switch turn on. And neither of us wanted that.

“Stop.” I whispered against her lips. She would fucking stop, and I would be fine. I’d never bring it up again, and things could stay normal. Her eyes were closed, but mine remained open in shock. Why the fuck is she doing this?

She kept fucking going. Grabbing my bottom lip in between hers, just like I fucking taught her to do. But I couldn’t fucking move. Because I was focusing on anything else but her lips on mine and her soft body flush against me.

Then she moved her little warm hand around from my neck and cupped my face, rubbing her thumb over my cheek. And I briefly wanted to praise her for paying such good attention on the last kiss I gave her. But then she grabbed my lip in between hers again, sucking softly and lightly. And I was fucking grasping for control, trying not to move, because if I did, everything would be ruined.

But then she moved to my top lip and forced her bottom in between mine. And having her soft pouty bottom lip just right fucking there broke me. Every nerve in my body was waking up and coming to life. And suddenly, I was a hormonal teenage motherfucker. I brought my hand up from her back and pulled her to me roughly, crushing her lips against mine. All the air left my lungs as I began sucking on her bottom lip. That same fucking lip. And she was doing the same, and she was doing it so fucking good, fisting her little hand into my hair and pressing me against her mouth harder. When I felt her tongue come out, I didn’t freeze up like last time. I was too fucking far gone.

I darted my tongue out and licked hers. And she fucking moaned. And the sound of her soft little moan made me harder than Jessica fucking Stanley and Lauren Mallory combined. I pulled her to me tighter, satisfied that she was enjoying this almost as much as I was, and forced my tongue into her warm mouth. And she tasted so fucking good with her tongue pressing against mine while she sighed into my mouth. She just kept pressing herself against me and pulling my face closer, panting into my mouth. And for the first time ever, I finally allowed myself to really feel all of Bella against me. And my girl felt so fucking sexy pressed against me that I groaned into her mouth. It was the groan that always told me it was going too fucking far.

But I couldn’t pull away. I had to feel her beneath me; I had to feel her little soft body pressed against mine completely. So I rolled us over. Like the hormonal teenage motherfucker I was. I held my upper body up with one palm on the bed, but used the other to pull her face closer. And I was idly wondering if this was too much for Bella too fast. But then she fisted her other little hand into my hair, and tilted her head just so she could plunge her fucking tongue deeper into my mouth. I groaned again, and just let my palm go, pressing into her completely, just like I wanted to. When she felt me pressed against her, she moaned softly into my mouth again.

But I couldn’t fucking breath. And I could feel her panting beneath me, gasping for air, so I pulled away from her lips. But I couldn’t stop. I began kissing my way down her jaw, licking every now and again to taste her warm skin. When I made it to her neck, I began sucking and licking and just fucking enjoying the shit out of turning switch on. But then she had to moan again. And by reflex at hearing it, I shoved my hard on right into her hips. I couldn’t fucking help it. It was almost like she knew exactly how to drive me fucking crazy. Because when she felt me do that, she lifted her little legs up and wrapped them around my waist. And I could feel all of Bella through our flimsy flannel pajama pants, and my hard on was right in between her hips. And she had heat just fucking radiating from between her legs. She whimpered softly, her little fists pushing my face into her neck. She fucking liked it. And so did I. So why not?

I growled into her neck and shoved into her again, rougher. Just fucking needing to feel the friction and all of Bella’s heat. And she moaned again. I panted into her neck and clenched my eyes closed, realizing that if I didn’t do something soon, we’d be going too fucking far. So I lifted my lips up slightly and dragged my bottom lip up her neck to her ear.

My breath was raspy and husky, and all I could feel was my hard on shoved in between us. “We need to fucking stop.” I whispered into her ear. And we really fucking did. Because there’s only so much provocation a hormonal teenage motherfucker can take. But Bella had different ideas. She shook her fucking head, arching up to press her chest against mine and rubbed her hips roughly against my dick again.

“Fuck”. I groaned into her ear. I dropped my head down to her neck and shook it. She wasn’t going to help me end this shit. I was all on my own. She was a hormonal teenage motherfucker too. Tit for fucking tat.

I rolled off her with my eyes closed, trying to tone down all the hormones for a minute, which wasn’t fucking working at all. I was going through mathematical equations in my head, just trying to get my mind off Bella panting beside me, trying to calm myself down.

Ten minutes later my dick was still rock fucking hard, and all I could think about was Bella’s tongue in my mouth and her hips rubbing against me.
 

Website Customization Provided by