


A Very Cullen Christmas: The Trip Home Outtake by MsKathy
Bittersweet Symphony by Imwiththevampires08
Love Park by mac214
Tempering Fire and Ice by Fiberkitty
Bittersweet Symphony by Imwiththevampires08
Love Park by mac214
Tempering Fire and Ice by Fiberkitty
A Very Cullen Christmas: The Trip Home Outtake, Chapter 1 by MsKathy
“You are such a bad girl, aren't you, Bella? I can see it in your eyes. you can't wait for Jasper to fuck your tight ass while I slip into your wet pussy.”
As I spoke, I dripped lube onto two of my fingers. I let it pool between my digits and then moved them to her body. I slipped my fingers between her cheeks and rubbed them up and down, slowly. I dripped more lube onto my fingers and held them at her opening, pressing only one forward slightly. Bella moaned and shifted her body, the tip of my finger moving in and out of her then. Once I was able to slide it all the way inside of her, I added the second finger and repeated the process. I wanted her to feel only pleasure from what we were about to do. I knew firsthand how painful it could be without proper preparation and care.
Once I was sure she was ready, I crawled onto the bed, leaning over her body. I alternated my kisses and licks on the way up between her legs and Jasper's. Once I got to her center, I gave a long lick up the length of her slit, enjoy her taste, letting it linger in my mouth before moving down again. I licked and nibbled on Jasper's balls and he let out a moan, bucking up into Bella's back.
“mmm, Bella, I can see from here just how hard Jasper is. He looks like he can't wait to slide into you. Are you ready for him to fuck your ass?” I whispered.
She looked near incoherent as I licked up her lips again, landing on her clit, sucking it into my mouth. I hummed as I pressed my lips at the top of her wet slit, causing her to buck against my face again.
“What's that, I couldn't quite hear you sweetheart.” I reminded her that I was waiting for an answer.
“Yes, Edward, I'm ready.”
“Ready for what, Bella? I want to hear you say it.”
I buried my mouth in her pussy again, lapping at her. I could see Jasper's hands covering her breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples.
“I'm ready for Jasper to fuck my ass,” she whispered. Now she's shy?
“Good girl. If you need us to stop, all you have to do is let me know and I will make sure we stop. We don't want to hurt our precious guest. Now, move up just a little.”
Bella shifted her body up slightly and I saw Jasper move his right hand down. I met his hand with mine and coated his fingers with more lube. Both of our hands went to his length and rubbed the lube up and down, then guided him to Bella's ass. I could see her tense slightly as he teased her with the tip. I was glad I had given her a sense of control by placing her on top of him. Once she seemed to become comfortable, I saw her begin to move her body, taking more of him inside her. She let out a loud moan once it seemed like he was buried all the way, and they began to move together.
Holding myself above her body, I moved my mouth to her ear, kissing and nibbling as I whispered again. “Are you still okay, Love?” She nodded slightly, then turned to meet my gaze. Her lips sucked my lower lip between them, and then she kissed me with need and reassurance, small moans and whimpers exchanged between us.
I couldn't take it anymore, so I slid myself into Bella and was instantly rewarded. It was a sensation like nothing I have ever experienced before -- enjoying the moment with Bella, but feeling Jasper on the other side of her. We set a contradicting rhythm, Jasper thrusting in as I pulled out.
I leaned down to kiss Jasper, wanting to feel connected to him in the moment as well. Our heads were right next to Bella's, which had fallen back to rest on Jasper's shoulder, and I was sure she could see, hear and smell us now. Bella began to gasp, alternating between moans and screams.
“Harder, Jasper. Fuck me harder,” she managed to whisper. I felt for the poor guy, stuck underneath both of us. I'm sure he was thankful for the excellent leg muscles he gained while playing soccer, as he began to pump into her faster and harder.
I could sense her orgasm was fast approaching, so I moved the hand that had been holding the lube bottle between our bodies and began to tease her clit, flicking it back and forth. She whimpered a little, turning her face towards us and joining our kiss, flicking her tongue out to lick whatever she could. She was squirming against us both now, letting out little whimpers periodically, letting them build louder and louder to a crescendo, until I could feel her coming around my cock.
I knew Jasper had to be as close as I was, so I continued fucking Bella, losing our established rhythm, in hopes that some of the movement was transferring down to him. I reached to tweak his nipple with my hand and was rewarded with a loud moan. Moments later, he uttered several profanities as I assumed he was coming.
A few thrusts later, I was licking and sucking Bella's neck as my own orgasm rocked through me, forcing me to pump harder, fucking her in shorter, faster strokes. Only then did I notice that Bella had her eyes closed and her body was slightly limp.
“Bella? Bella, are you alright?”
Oh, fuck. We literally fucked her to death.
I moved up and off her, motioning for Jasper to do the same and I felt for a pulse. Okay, she has a pulse, that's a good sign. I put my head on her chest and could hear her breathing okay.
“She must've blacked out,” I told Jasper.
A few minutes later, she came around and woke up. I think Jasper and I both took our first full breath in a while then.
“Bella, do you feel okay? We were so worried.” I looked at her closely and stroked her cheek with the back of my hand.
“Yeah, I think I'm fine. I just held my breath there for a little too long, I guess. I just couldn't force myself to breathe, it was too much all at once.”
I began to place soft kisses on her face as I explained to her that she was out for about five minutes.
“Really, I'm okay. It happens sometimes. Kind of goes hand-in-hand with the clumsy gene. I am a walking mess, I suppose.”
She was blushing the most beautiful shade of pink and I felt the need to reassure her. Jasper moved to stroke her face and neck on one side and I laid on the other, giving her more soft kisses, whispering in her ear.
“You had us worried. We can't have fun if we're going to hurt you. I thought I explained that?” I teased as my eyelashes fluttered against her neck.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









