


Deconstructing Dracula by hmonster04
Faking It by Spanglemaker
Sex everyday keeps the doctor away by smmiskimen
The Dominant by tarasueme
Faking It by Spanglemaker
Sex everyday keeps the doctor away by smmiskimen
The Dominant by tarasueme
The Dominant Chapter 36 by tarasueme
“I’ll start with your mouth.”
In all our time together, starting from the first day she walked into my office, I had cheated us both by not kissing her. For the next several minutes, I did my best to make up for it – teasing her, teasing us both, with soft nibbles and gentle, sweet kisses.
Finally, though, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I framed her face and kissed her long and slow and deep and filled with all the passion I could.
She arched her back, brushing her chest against me and I pulled back. “I could kiss your lips for hours and never tire of your taste, but,” I took in the sight of her lying in my bed, “the rest of you is so damn delectable.”
I unbuttoned her shirt, taking my time, wanting her to know what I was doing. Still wanting to give her a chance to back out. She didn’t move from the bed, though. Her eyes watched me as I slipped the shirt from her body.
I leaned over her again, bringing my mouth to her neck. “I can feel your heart beat here – racing.” I ran my hand down her arm and captured her hand in mine. “Feel mine,” I said, placing her hand over my own flying heart.
She took her hand out of mine and dragged my shirt over my head. I heard her sigh as she ran her hands over my chest and down my arms. How good they felt on me.
Heaven.
But I wasn’t anywhere near finished.
I trailed my lips downward - over her collarbones, across her shoulders. “An often neglected body part is right here,” I took her arm, “the crook of the elbow,” and kissed her there. “It would be an unpardonable sin to overlook this tasty delicacy.” She tasted so delicious when I licked her, I took a gentle nibble.
“Oh, God,” she moaned.
I lifted my head. “And I’ve only started,” I said, because I had to taste the other parts of her – starting with her sweet breasts. I worked my way over to them, kissing and tasting as I went. I did away with her bra quickly, eager for the feel of skin-to-skin contact.
I leaned over and felt her nipples brush against my chest, barely able to contain the moan threatening to escape from me. I cupped one breast in my hand. “Your breasts are perfect. Just the right size, and when I do this,” I took a nipple between two fingers and rolled gently, “your body shakes with anticipation.”
A shudder overtook her.
Perfect.
“Do you know how sweet your breasts taste?” I asked, teasing her as much as myself, for I was anxious to get my mouth on her again.
“No.”
“A shame, really.” I sucked her into my mouth. Mmmmm. Her taste. So much better than I remembered. I couldn’t help myself – I sucked her even deeper and bit her the way I knew she liked.
She rewarded me with a moan.
I released her from my mouth and blew on her other breast, watching as her nipple pebbled up. Her skin was so responsive. I took my time tasting the other breast, starting at its base and working up. I tested its weight in my hand. Perfect. “And this one?” I asked. “Just as fucking sweet as the other.” I licked my lips and tasted it.
Her hands dug into my hair, holding me close as I continued my rediscovery of her body. She felt so right under me, so perfect in my arms. I took my time, wanting to drive her into a frenzy of pleasure. We had all night and I planned to enjoy every second.
Her hands grew more urgent as they danced across my back and she pulled me up – kissing me soundly and deeply.
Fuck. I’d never get tired of this woman.
Her hips lifted, circling and searching for my own.
“Wait,” I said, breaking the kiss. A reminder to me, really. “I haven’t gotten to the best parts.” But I gave her what she wanted, moving my hands lower to stroke the slope of her belly. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her jeans and pushed them as low as I could.
“Another overlooked body part,” I said before licking her belly button.
She gasped and tightened her grip on my hair.
“Do you know how many nerve endings are found here?” I asked. I pulled back slightly and watched her skin respond as I blew on her, now wet from my tongue.
Beautiful.
I took the clasp of the jeans and undid them, drawing them slowly down her hips, trailing my thumbs lightly across her skin. I slid back as I undressed her, exposing the tiny bikini she wore. My cock throbbed, but I shoved my needs to the back of my mind and focused on her.
She had other plans. As soon as I threw her jeans from the bed, she pushed me onto my back. “My turn,” she said.
Then she undressed me, taking my pants and boxers off at the same time, running her hands all over me.
Fuck. Her hands felt so good.
“Bella,” I groaned when her hands stroked my cock.
“Roll over,” she said, and I turned to my stomach.
She straddled me, sitting on my butt and running her hands over my shoulder blades, then down my spine. Her lips followed, ending right at the small of my back and she licked her way up. I pushed my hips into the bed, desperate.
Fuck.
I needed to get my focus back on her, so I turned over, grabbing her and rolling her underneath me.
“I forgot where I was,” I said, trailing my eyes down her body. “Now I have to start all over.”
Because starting over would give me time to calm back down, to bring her back to the edge, and heighten her pleasure. I kissed her - parting her lips with my tongue, savoring her taste.
“We discussed your mouth,” I said, when we were both breathing heavily. “And your neck,” I said, working back over her delicate skin. “Your overlooked elbows and belly button and I definitely remember these,” I kissed her breasts, rolling first one nipple and then the other between my lips, tickling her with the tip of my tongue.
“Ah, yes,” I said, when her body trembled beneath me. “I remember now.” It was time to drive her completely mad, for she thought she knew where I’d go next. I slid down her body. “Right. About. Here,” I said, coming to rest between her legs, ignoring where she really needed me, and taking her knee in my hand.
She lifted her head and stared at me.
“The knee is an erogenous zone for many people,” I explained.
Her head fell back to the bed.
I played with her knee – kissing and caressing. I gently lifted her and repeated my actions on the underside before switching to her other knee.
“Edward,” she said, impatiently. “Higher.”
I know. I want it, too.
Instead, I slipped lower, coming to rest at her feet. I took one in my hand, examining the curve of her arch. Then I kissed the inside of her ankle, and, ever so gently, placed a soft kiss on the bottom of each foot.
She was indeed a goddess.
Who needed to be teased more.
“Now,” I said, raising my head. “I feel like I forgot something. What was it?”
But I’d forgotten how sinfully she could tease me.
“You’re a smart man.” Her legs shifted, then parted and gave me a perfect view of her silk-clad sex. “I’m sure it’ll come to you.”
Fucking sexy vixen.
A growl ripped from my throat – if that’s the way she wanted it, I was more than ready. I crawled up to her and ripped the silk that stood between my goal and me.
And exposed her bare, glistening pussy.
I froze.
“Fuck, Bella,” I finally said, unable to keep my eyes from her. “You waxed.”
“Surprise.”
Fucking hell.
I planned dinner and a movie tonight, but she planned. . . this.
Fucking loved this woman.
Excitement shot through me. She wanted this the entire time, the entire night. Wanted me.
My cock grew even harder.
I lifted both her legs and slipped under them. I licked her gently, remembering how tentative she had been the first time I did so. She was not tentative now – she lifted her hips to me, trying to get closer.
“Now right here is an important spot,” I said. “Because, right here,” I ran my tongue over her again and again, in between my words, “is pure, unadulterated, Bella.”
“Dear, Lord.”
Just you wait, darling vixen.
“And after I spend hours kissing your mouth.” I spread her with my fingers and her wetness coated me. Fuck. “I could spend hours kissing and licking and drinking from your sweet,” my tongue dipped into her, “wet,” I licked her again, “pussy.”
I set my mouth on her and thrust my tongue inside. I sucked her clit gently and pushed my tongue deeper. She let out a small gasp and her muscles tightened around me. As her orgasm subsided, I continued to kiss and stroked her folds, wanting to keep her sensitive, knowing how it would intensify her second release.
When her body relaxed, I slipped out from under her and set her legs on the bed. “Now,” I said, moving up her body. “Let us continue.”
She stretched under me as my weight came to rest on her. I spread her legs with my knees and placed my cock so it just brushed her wet entrance. I wanted a deep emotional connection this time, so I took her hands and intertwined our fingers.
“Bella,” I said, because her eyes were closed and I wanted them open and watching mine. She opened them and the love and wonder I saw shining back at me stole my breath. “This is me, Edward.” I pushed partly into her, wanting her to know, to feel, the truth of my words, of my actions. “And you, Bella.” I slipped deeper inside. “Nothing else.” No scene. No trickery. No deception. Just us.
“Edward,” she said.
Just love.
I kissed her long and deep, bringing our hands over her head as I pushed even further inside her body. She groaned and I rocked my hips to slip all the way inside. Then I pulled back to look into her eyes again as I starting moving within her.
I took my time, holding her hands and her gaze as we slid together. I kept my thrusts slow and purposeful, wanting us both to feel every inch of our skin touching, wanting to draw out every miniscule of pleasure possible from our joining.
She arched and lifted herself to me, wanting more, wanting faster. My body begged for the same, but I forced myself to hold on to the control, to cherish this moment.
“Edward,” she begged. “Please.”
I obliged, moving a bit faster, giving us both a taste of what we wanted. It still wasn’t enough. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, meeting my thrust with one of her own. Still, I kept my pace slow and steady.
“Damn it, Edward.” She bit my earlobe. “Fuck me.”
Her words and teeth shot fire through me and I no longer wanted to be in control, I wanted to let myself feel. To let my body and my need take over. I pulled back and started a new rhythm, driving into her with faster, deeper thrusts.
I grabbed her hips and jerked them upward, so I hit deeper within her.
“Edward!”
Fuck. Yes. Shout my name.
But as I had discovered once before – as much as she was mine, I was also hers. The feel of her – her under me, her surrounding me, proved as much.
“Oh, God, Bella!”
She started to tense around me and I dropped my hand to rest between us, making sure I hit her clit with each thrust.
“I’m . . . I’m . . . I’m . . . ” she said.
Let go. Give yourself to me.
She screamed through her orgasm, but I kept my rhythm going, knowing she had more. A minute later, another spasm ran through her body and I knew I couldn’t hold my own release at bay any longer.
I thrust again and held deep inside her as my own climax ripped through me. I felt her muscles clench around me a third time as I released into her.
I rolled us to our sides, not wanting to crush her, but not willing to let her go just yet, and kept my arms around her as our breathing slowed.
She sighed against me. I lifted my head, kissed her and whispered, “Four.” Returning to her what she had given me so many months ago.
I held her in my arms and knew what I wanted. Knew I wanted her to stay with me all night. It only made sense that my first night back in my bedroom would be with her by my side. I knew she hadn’t brought any clothes, she would probably turn me down, but I still had to ask.
Of course, even if she didn’t stay, she didn’t have to leave quite yet. I slipped out of her arms and walked to my dresser. From the top drawer, I took a handful of candles and set them out, lightening them as I went.
When I turned back to the bed, she rolled to her back and I gathered her into my arms. We sat silently for a few minutes, simply enjoying the moment. I ran my hand across her shoulders and kissed her forehead. “I didn’t plan for this to happen tonight,” I said. She lifted her head and I kissed her lips softly. “Truly, I didn’t.”
“I’m glad it happened, though,” she sighed and ran her nose across my chest. “Very glad.”
Again we sat silent and I thought about how much I wanted her lithe body against me all night.
Ask her.
I swallowed. “Bella?” I asked. “I know you didn’t bring anything, but would you stay with me tonight?” She didn’t say anything, I pulled back and met her eyes. “Here,” I clarified. “In my bed?”
A lone tear trickled down her face.
Fuck. I made her cry again.
“Please, Bella.” I brushed the tear away with my thumb. “Sleep here. With me.”
She pulled out of my arms and I looked at her confused. She wasn’t going to leave was she?
“Yes,” she said and kissed me. “Yes, I’ll stay.”
Before I could tell her how happy I was, she pushed me to my back and straddled me. “But we have hours before it’s even remotely time to think about something as mundane as sleep. So for now,” one of her fingers traced my lips, “let me start with your mouth.”
Oh, no she wasn’t.
“Payback time, buddy,” she said, right before kissing me.
Oh, yes she was.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









