


6 Degrees of Separation by Saewood
Laid Bare by Brits23
Renfield and Chiclets by katinki
The Submissive by tarasueme
You Know What You Are by Shalu
Laid Bare by Brits23
Renfield and Chiclets by katinki
The Submissive by tarasueme
You Know What You Are by Shalu
“Spread your legs and bend them,” he said. “I won’t wait any longer.”
I did as he asked and he bent low, thrusting into me and lifting me up in one movement. I gave a short squeak, marveling at how deep he went with that one thrust. Then he pulled back and thrust again, pounding me into the door. I wrapped my legs around him.
Repeatedly, he slammed me into the door with his hard thrusts. My arms went around his back. My nails scratched him.
“Yes,” he shouted with another thrust that sent him deeper into me than he’d ever been. “Damn it. Yes.”
The room resounded with the echoes of our beating against the door. I hoped no one was walking by our room. Each slam sent vibrations through my arms, down my spine and right to where we were connected.
The familiar feeling of impeding release built up inside. I groaned as it threatened to over take me.
“Not yet, Isabella,” he said with another thrust. My back slammed into the door once more, sending him deeper inside. “I’m not finished.”
I groaned again. Squeezed my internal muscles around him.
“You better not come before I tell you,” he said pulling back and then slamming us into the door again. “I brought the leather strap.”
I scratched his back again, his muscles tense under my hands. Again we hit the door. I couldn’t last much longer. Again. He angled his legs and when he thrust again, my butt hit the door, pushing him deeper. Damn, he was good. Again.
I bit the inside of my cheek. Slam. Bad move, I tasted blood. Slam. I couldn’t last. I was going to explode. Slam. I whimpered.
He dropped his head. “Now!” he shouted.
I threw my head back and let my climax overtake me. His hot release shot into me and he bit into my shoulder, sending another wave of pleasure through my body.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









