


Help Wanted by jaxon22
Landscapes by Lambcullen
Shadowboxer by nobloodnofoul
The Trip Home by MsKathy
Landscapes by Lambcullen
Shadowboxer by nobloodnofoul
The Trip Home by MsKathy
The Trip Home, Chapter 6 by MsKathy
“Come on, boys, let's get wet,” I giggled.
Jasper tugged at my shirt while Edward unbuttoned my jeans. I was left standing there in my cream colored lace bra and panty set, practically panting. They each took a step back to look at me before they continued. When they moved forward to finish undressing me, my hands went to Edward's pants. I made quick work of them, unbuttoning and removing them in one swift movement. I stopped only to place a small kiss on the bulge in his boxers, before tugging those down his legs as well.
I undid Jasper's pants and laughed when I realized he was going commando.
"No boxers, Jazz? I like it...”
He just smiled and blushed a light shade of pink. Once his pants hit the floor and he stepped out, I placed one open-mouthed, wet kiss at the base of his erection, just as I had for Edward.
I opened the shower door and stepped in, enjoying the extra hot water against my skin. I closed my eyes and let the water flow over my hair and down my body. I heard what I assumed was both of the boys enter the shower, and then the door closed.
I opened my eyes and moved my arms around Edward's neck, bringing him close for a kiss. His hands went around my waist as he pulled my body into his with a grunt. His body was wet and slick and I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of me, but this was hardly the place given my penchant for accidental self injury.
I slipped my tongue into Edward's mouth and he playfully nipped at it. I gave him a swat on the ass and heard Jasper laugh.
My swat only seemed to encourage Edward and he began trailing little nibbles down my jawline, neck and chest. He stopped briefly to take each nipple into his mouth and gently suck. Jasper moved behind me and once Edward's mouth left my breasts, Jasper's hands took over. Jasper was pinching and pulling, massaging my breasts as Edward continued nibbling his way down my body. The further he went, the more I leaned against Jasper, unable to hold myself up on my own. My head tilted back, pushing my breasts out further and I closed my eyes.
Edward's mouth reached the apex of my thighs and he swiped his tongue across my clit quickly.
“God, I have missed your taste, Bella.”
He closed his mouth around me, sucking my clit between his lips, lowering to dart his tongue all the way into me. Thankfully Jasper was still supporting me with his arms beneath mine, as I bucked my hips against Edward's face. He continued to lick up and down the length of my slit, teasing me, before circling a finger around my opening.
“No teasing, Edward. Please.”
It seemed to be all he needed and he began licking, sucking and finger fucking me with fervor.
“Oh God, Edward, don't stop. Please oh please, don't stop.”
Jasper gave a hard tug on my nipples and I came quickly and intensely against Edward's mouth with a scream.
Edward slowly withdrew his finger from me, placing soft kisses all over my pussy before standing back up.
A few moments later, I stood up straight, finally able to do so on my own again. I was sure Edward was going to kiss me. Instead, he moved around me to kiss Jasper, who moaned at the contact. I saw Jasper's hand snake down to Edward's hard cock and he began to gently stroke him, Edward's hips thrusting gently.
I giggled and cleared my throat before speaking.
“Bedroom?”


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









