


Age of Consent by LittleSecret84
Breathe Me afragilelittlehuman
Emancipation Proclamation by kharrizmatik
Hiding in Plain Sight by limona
Mr Horrible by algonquinrt
Breathe Me afragilelittlehuman
Emancipation Proclamation by kharrizmatik
Hiding in Plain Sight by limona
Mr Horrible by algonquinrt
Emancipation Proclamation, Chapter 47 by kharrizmatik
“Edward,” she whispered softly, her voice breathy. I hummed in response, kissing down her neck toward her collarbones. “Make love to me, Edward.”
I froze the moment the words registered with my ears, a dozen different emotions swirling through me at once, ranging from shock to fucking elation, with a shitload of fear mixed in. I pulled from her neck and glanced at her, knowing I had to hear wrong because there’s no way she just said what the fuck I thought she said. My eyes met hers and I saw the love and confidence in them, the strength and determination. The moment I saw her eyes I knew I hadn’t just imagined that shit, she had just said it. She’d really just asked me to make love to her.
“Bella…” I started, unsure of what to say or how to react, unsure if we could really fucking do that. I mean, I wanted to, God did I want to. But there was no turning back from that. Once we jumped off that cliff we were goners, I could feel it and she had to fucking feel that too.
“Please,” she implored. My brow furrowed and I stared at her, stunned that she felt so strongly about it that she’d resort to almost begging.
“Are you… sure?” I asked cautiously. She nodded with absolutely no hesitance.
“It feels right,” she whispered. “This… this is right. We’re right.”
I nodded after a second, because I felt it to. All along there had been some little component missing, and I could never figure out exactly what it was but I got it now. Right here in this moment it was just her and I, no one and nothing else. We were all that mattered, just the two of us, two people desperately in love and wanting to show each other. It was none of that master and slave bullshit, no class divides between us. We never really felt that way but in the house in Forks it was hard to entirely ignore, as there were reminders everywhere of the true nature of our situation. But here… it was different here. We were together and away from it all, away from everything that threatened to tear us apart. There were no complications, no need to hide or pretend. We could just be us, Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan, in love and passionate about each other. Fuck the rest of them, the entire outside world, fuck it all… none of them existed in this moment, all that existed was the two of us.
I didn’t have to respond, because no words were necessary. She knew exactly how I felt, because she had my heart. I gazed at her for a moment, just absorbing all of that love and devotion shining from her, before leaning down and softly kissing her lips. I couldn’t deny I was fucking frightened, desperately afraid I was going to fuck this up. I needed to do right by her, I needed to treat her like the treasure she was, worship her completely and I didn’t know if I could do that. I didn’t know if I could be exactly what she needed, but I was going to fucking try with everything I had.
I kissed her softly, tenderly, placing my hand on her knee and slowly running it up her inner thigh. She squirmed a bit under my touch and immediately tried to deepen the kiss as a whimper escaped her throat, realizing in that moment that I was going to give this to her. She ran her hands down my back over my shirt, coming up underneath it and caressing the bare skin once she hit the hemline. She ran her fingertips along my back lightly, sending tingles through me. My hand hit the center between her thigh, groaning into her mouth because I could feel the warmth and dampness seeping through the thin fabric of her panties. I ran my hand back down her thigh slowly, continuing to kiss her, not wanting to rush this shit. This would only happen once, there could only be one first time, and I wanted to cherish the fucking moment. She was giving herself to me, turning herself over to me. She was mine for the taking, just as I was hers for the taking. We were doing this shit together, once more learning together as we went, because we were both equally inexperienced when it came to making love.
I pulled back from her mouth after a moment and could hear her panting. I glanced down at her face in enough time to see her eyes open. She gazed at me and I leaned down, kissing her softly again. I gave her a small smile as I pulled back away, crouching down beside the bed in front of her once more. She pulled herself up to a sitting position again to look at me, watching me curiously. I ran my hand up her leg gently, my fingertips finding the garter belt. I unclipped it and slowly started unrolling her thigh highs, pulling them off and sitting them aside. I leaned forward and placed light kisses on her knees, running my hands down her calves, feeling her silky smooth skin. I ran my hands down along her feet and glanced down, smirking when I saw the bright red toe nail polish. Her feet were as smooth as the rest of her skin, the pedicure she’d gotten this morning doing wonders for her. I never minded her torn up feet but I was glad she could get them pampered and they looked a hell of a lot better. I got onto my knees and brought her leg up, gazing at her as I placed a kiss on the top of her foot. I wanted to cherish every inch of her, not leaving any skin neglected. Her eyes widened with shock as I kissed the other foot.
I put her leg down and ran my hands up her thighs, nudging her dress up to her waist. I grabbed the bottom of it, slowly starting to pull it up. She was gazing at me intensely and I was watching for any sign of panic, because I was terrified that she was going to change her mind and be too afraid to speak up and tell me so. I could only fucking go through with this if I knew without a doubt that she was okay with it, that this was what she really wanted. “You can change your mind at any time, amore mio,” I said softly. She continued to stare at me.
“I won’t,” she said, a slight tremble to her voice. I nodded and pulled her dress up further. She raised her arms up after a second and I pulled it over her head, tossing it onto the floor beside me. I glanced at her, seeing the black bra and matching panties with the fucking lace garter belt. I was in a stupor for a moment, stunned at how fucking mesmerizing she looked, the contrast between her skin so pale it was almost glowing and the dark undergarments striking. I remembered thinking that shit the first time I snuck in her room and saw her lying there in black shorts. How she looked almost like a porcelain doll, so fragile and vulnerable. I didn’t want to fucking hurt her, never wanted to hurt her and she looked so fucking breakable. I could never live with myself if I was the one to ever break her.
She reached over and unbuttoned one of my buttons, her hands shaking from nerves. I sighed and put my hands overtop of hers, stopping her as she started to unbutton the second one.
“Relax, okay?” I said softly. “It’s just me and you here, baby. Just Edward and Bella, remember?” She gazed at me briefly before nodding. I pulled her hands from my shirt, smiling. “This is all about you, not me. Let me worship you.”
Her lips curved up slightly at my words and she hesitated, but slowly nodded. I smirked and brought my hands up, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. I pulled it off and tossed it on the floor beside me, gazing at her bare chest. I brought one of my hands up and grazed it across her breasts lightly, her nipples perking up under my touch. A light moaned escaped her throat and her eyes closed as she started squirming under my touch. I started massaging her breasts softly and leaned down, placing wet kisses all across her thighs. I brought my hands down after a moment and grabbed the sides of her panties and garter belt, tugging them down. She looked at me briefly before shifting her hips slightly to let me pull them off of her. I tossed them on the floor beside me, letting my eyes roam down her completely nude body. She fidgeted under my gaze and I smiled, bringing my hand up and placing it on her chest, running it slowly down the length of her body.
“Lay back, baby,” I said softly. “Sei belissima e ti voglio assagiare.” She lay back on the bed, grabbing onto the comforter with her hands. I gazed at her for a second before parting her legs, coming up between her thighs. She as already wet, aroused and ready for me. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth to her pussy, bringing my tongue out and running it along the length of her center. She moaned loudly, gripping onto the bed tighter. I did it a few more times, slowly lapping up hr juices and just tasting her fucking sweetness with the subtle tanginess, getting her body really worked up because I was really just teasing her at the moment.
Once she started whimpering and shifting her hips I dove in deeper, placing my lips around her clit and sucking. She groaned, the noise loud and throaty as she brought her hands out and found my hair. She gripped onto my locks and I sucked harder on her clit, caressing every inch of her female flesh with my tongue. I gave her a moment before I brought my hand up and slowly slid two fingers inside of her, hooking them and pulling out slowly to find her spot. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips after a second, gripping onto my hair harder. I started fucking her with my fingers and sucking and nipping at her clit, making sure to massage her g-spot in the process. She was making noises and squirming, her legs starting to tremble. I knew it wouldn’t take her long to hit her climax and kept up what I was doing.
Her thighs started to tense up after a moment, her moans turning into groans as she started really panting, her clit engorging as I sucked on it. I found her spot inside and pressed against it, massing it with my fingertips. She cried out loudly and bucked her his as her body exploded in orgasm, her pussy walls contracting around my fingers, more of her fluids seeping out onto me. I groaned and rode her through her orgasm, my dick throbbing hard in my pants, screaming for attention. I was trying to ignore it, because I couldn’t be thinking with my fucking dick. I couldn’t make any of it about me, it had to be all about her. It was about pleasing her and showing her my love and devotion, and if I got pleasure in the process than that was fucking great. But that wasn’t the goal and I couldn’t let it become the goal with her, ever. I had to always think about her and what she needed.
Her orgasm subsided after a moment and she loosened her grip on my hair, her thighs trembling, her breathing erratic. I pulled my fingers out and placed a small kiss on her clit, flicking my tongue out briefly and barely making contact with it, but a shiver ripped through her and she cried out at the sensation. I put my hands on the bed on each side of her, pulling myself up to a standing position and gazing down at her. She had her eyes closed, her face flushed and the blush running down the length of her body. She was taking deep breaths, obviously trying to get herself under control. I reached up and started undoing the buttons on my shirt as she peeked her eyes open to gaze at me. She looked so fucking relaxed and content, her body still quivering slightly. I continued to unbutton my shirt slowly, shrugging it off and tossing it to the floor with her clothes. I pulled the wifebeater off and Isabella’s eyes shifted downward to my chest as they usually did when I had no shirt on. I loved that she was just as transfixed by my body as I was by hers.
I kicked my shoes off, because I still had those motherfuckers on, and leaned down. I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply. She parted her lips and kissed me furiously, bringing her arms up and wrapping them around me, pulling me down to her tighter. I groaned into her mouth and reached down, undoing my belt buckle. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. I kicked them off and pulled back from the kiss briefly to pull my socks off.
I hesitated, gazing at her. “We can stop…” I started, once again terrified that she really didn’t want go that far and I was about to do something to her she really didn’t want me to do. I didn’t want to be the one violating her in any way, even unknowingly. She shook her head no quickly.
“I don’t want to stop,” she said. I sighed, nodding, admittedly fucking relieved because my own fear was slowly diminishing and being taken over by intense desire and excitement. I wanted her, so fucking bad that my entire body ached and my dick was engorged harder than it’s ever been. My body was fucking desperate and I was desperate to contain it, not wanting to fuck it up by rushing any of it.
I leaned down to kiss her again, pulling my boxers and down kicking them off, leaving the both of us completely naked now. I hesitated but pulled back from the kiss, telling her to scoot up and lay down on the bed properly. She did as I said and I could see the apprehension in her eyes. She wasn’t afraid or uncomfortable, it was clear she was sure about this, but she was so far out of her element she couldn’t help but be a little anxious. She was putting all of her trust in me, trusting that I’d do her right and not hurt her more than necessary. And I wouldn’t, I never wanted to fucking hurt her, but sex was still something she was nervous about. I wanted to alleviate that, relax her before we took the plunge off that cliff together that we couldn’t come back from.
I climbed onto the bed as she lay back with her head on a pillow, and hovered overtop of her. I leaned in to kiss her lips and she wrapped her arms around me, her fingers finding their way into my hair once more. I parted her mouth with my tongue, deepening the kiss as I slowly started running my hand up and down her leg. She started melting under my touch, and I could feel her body loosening up, her muscles relaxing. She was squirming a bit and I realized she was naturally getting really worked up, the electricity from my fingertips sending sparks through her body just as hers did to mine. I started kissing down her jaw line slowly after a moment, nipping at her neck as I made my way down to her collarbones. I kissed up toward her ear, flicking my tongue out and running it around her earlobe briefly. “Ti amo, piccolo tesoro. Ho voglia di fare l'amore. Prometto di essere delicato,” I whispered, telling her I loved her and wanted to make love to her, promising to be gentle. She shivered, a gritty moan escaping her throat.
I pulled my mouth from her skin, sitting back and glancing at her. I wanted nothing more than to sit back and just gaze at her, because she was fucking beautiful and nothing would look as magnificent as seeing her completely bare body laid out in front of me. But I didn’t want to overwhelm her or make her nervous, and I was quite sure ogling her would make her self-conscious and that’s the last thing I needed at the moment.
“I, uh… I don’t have a condom,” I said hesitantly after a second, unsure if that was going to matter to her. She was on birth control, my father made sure of that shit, so I wasn’t worried about knocking her up but I just felt like she had a right to know. She gazed at me questioningly for a moment.
“Should we have one?” she asked softly. I shook my head no hesitantly.
“I mean, we don’t really need one… I don’t think…” I said. “I mean, we’re safe and I’m clean, I’ve never, uh, had it without one so there aren’t any worries…” I rambled on nervously, caught off fucking guard by my own nervousness at that moment. She smiled lightly and brought her hand up, pressing her pointer finger against my lips to shush me.
“I trust you, Edward,” she said softly, dropping her hand. I felt my chest swell at her words, my heart thumping hard in my chest. I nodded and leaned down, nuzzling into her neck and kissing softly, licking her skin and tasting her flesh. I pressed my body against hers and could feel the warmth radiating from her. I kissed down her neck and went for her breasts, licking and caressing her pebbled nipples, running my hands down her torso. She trembled under my touch, wrapping her arms around me and running her hands softly up and down my back.
I kissed and licked every inch of exposed skin I could get my mouth on, running my hands along her body. I could feel the goose bumps springing up, her eyes closed, her bottom lip between her teeth as she breathed erratically.
I pulled myself up slightly, my nerves suddenly flaring up again as I reached between us and grabbed my dick. I gazed at her, about to give her one last chance to back out before I started and she opened her eyes. She brought her hand up and ran her fingertips along my cheek, the determination and pure desire burning in her eyes. It was clear she wanted this shit as much as me, that any amount of nervousness either one of us were feeling had nothing on our desperation to be together. I wanted to possess her, consume her in every way imaginable, and at the same time I wanted to turn myself over to her and place myself at her mercy. Because she’d been correct… this shit was right. We were right. And it just felt like this moment, right here, was finally time. It was time to give ourselves over to it completely and let the chips fall where they may.
“I’ll go slow and gentle, okay?” I whispered, leaning down and kissing her softly. She hummed in response and I saw the nervousness spike, but it still had nothing on the desire. I stroked myself a few times, my dick throbbing, and pushed her legs open further to expose her more. I glanced down and lined myself up at her entrance, groaning the moment I felt the warmth and wetness against the head of my cock. I pushed the head in slightly, keeping my eyes on her face, watching for panic. After I was lined up to push myself inside of her I let go of my shaft and stabilized myself with my arms so I didn’t have my weight on her but pressing our bodies together. I pushed slightly further inside of her and she wrapped her arms around me tightly, her hands trembling on my back. I felt the resistance and paused my movements.
“This is going to hurt some, but I’ll be as easy as I can,” I said, nervous about this part. I’d broken hymens before and it wasn’t a pleasant experience for the girl, much of that shit my fucking fault and I suddenly felt a shitload of remorse for it, but I pushed that back quickly not wanting to be thinking about any other girls I’d been with at this moment. Because this moment was fucking monumental, a turning point in our relationship and I needed to focus on that. I wasn’t sure what corner we were turning and what this shit would mean for us later, but I knew enough to recognize how big of a deal this was for us both. “Just hold onto me baby and it’ll go away quickly, okay?”
“Okay,” she whispered, her voice shaking from her nerves. She clung to me tighter, digging her fingertips into my back and I took a deep breath. I pushed forward, breaking through the resistance and she cried out, her body going completely rigid. I stilled my movements again, resisting the fucking urge to push myself the rest of the way in, and brought my lips to her neck. I started licking her skin, placing kisses on her flesh.
“Tanto gentile e tanto onesta pare la donna mia, quand'ella altrui saluta, ch'ogne lingua deven tremando muta, e li occhi no l'ardiscon di guardare. Ella si va, sentendosi laudare, benignamente d'umiltà vestuta,” I started, knowing she loved it when I spoke Italian and hoping like hell it would help relax her. I looked up that portion of Dante’s ‘La Vita Nuova’ a few days ago because it was irking me that I couldn’t fucking remember it and knew she had wanted to hear it. “E par che sia una cosa venuta da cielo in terra a miracol mostrare. Mostrasi sì piacente a chi la mira, che dà per li occhi una dolcezza al core, che 'ntender no la può chi non la prova: e par che de la sua labbia si mova un spirito soave pien d'amore, che va dicendo a l'anima: ‘Sospira!’”
I whispered it into her neck, my voice breathy from anticipation and desire but I was fighting to control that. I heard a moan escape her throat and her body relaxed some as I started running my hand up and down her thigh gently, trying to soothe her. Her hands on my back started moving again and she ran them lightly along my spine, sending a shiver through me.
“Are you okay?” I asked, pulling from her neck and glancing at her. She opened her eyes to look at me and nodded, a small sweet smile curving her lips. “Are you okay for me to continue?” I asked apprehensively, as just sitting there halfway in was fucking torture. She nodded again and I moved my hips forward slowly, groaning as I pushed myself all the way in. I paused after I completely penetrated her, sparks flying through my body at the sensation of being inside of her for the first time. She was so fucking tight, wrapping around me tighter than I ever imagined, her pussy walls squeezing me. But it was like we fit together perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle, finally connected like we were meant to be connected. Nothing had ever felt more right to me than being inside of her, feeling her warmth and wetness around my dick.
“That was beautiful,” she whispered, her voice cracking. I smiled.
“The poem or the penetration?” I asked immediately, not even thinking before the words rolled from my lips. Her eyes widened with surprise and she blushed at once. I groaned, shaking my head and leaning down to give her a soft kiss on the lips. “I shouldn’t have said that,” I mumbled.
“I meant the poem but the other parts pretty nice too so far,” she said shyly. I looked at her with surprise and she smiled sheepishly. “And you should’ve said that, because that’s who you are.”
I sighed. “Yeah well, I’m trying to be tender here, ya know. You deserve to be romanced,” I said, pushing my body up some and leaning down, caressing one of her nipples with my tongue. She moaned, her hand finding it’s way to my hair.
“I don’t need romance. I need you,” she said. I glanced up at her and saw her eyes flutter closed. I paused, considering her words for a moment before pulling out slightly and pushing back in, filling her back up. She moaned, her fingers stroking my hair gently. I leaned back down, capturing her lips with mine as I started pushing in and pulling out slowly, taking my time, fighting the desire to pound the pussy. Fucking was all I ever knew and this shit was foreign to me, but I couldn’t deny it was pretty fucking nice, nicer than I ever imagined it would be. Electricity was coursing through my body from where we were connected, goose bumps popping up all over me as shivers ripped down my spine. It was fucking intense, and as I slowly started making love to her, I fucking felt it. I finally felt what it meant. We weren’t just having sex, we were creating something together. I could feel her love and I hoped like hell she could feel mine. It was beyond anything I ever imagined, an intensity I’d never experienced before. And it wasn’t just the pussy, although the pussy was amazing. It was all of her, every inch of her body, inside and out. We were finally coming together, merging body and soul. I was making love to her entire being and getting all of her in return.
“Only you,” she whispered, running her hands down my back. “It’ll only ever be you, Edward.”
I groaned, her words igniting the fire inside of me, stirring up the possessiveness that demanded we belong together like this. I increased my pace slightly, sliding in and out of her wetness with firmer movements but still kept myself under control. She moaned each time I filled her completely and I groaned at the sound, her noises going straight to my cock and making it throb and swell inside of her.
"All mine,” I panted. “You are so fucking tight baby, you don’t even know. Nothing will ever be as good as this, nothing could ever feel as good as you do.” She moaned, gripping me tighter. She was squirming her hips along with my thrusts, our movements falling in sync. It was just another sign that we were meant to be together, that this shit was meant to be happening.
We were moving together deliberately, falling into a perfect rhythm. She was moaning, her hands roaming my skin and running through my hair, and I was groaning in response, tingles coursing through me. I pressed my body against hers, feeling her skin against mine. Her body was warm, her skin so fucking soft. My hand started roaming, running down her thigh as I nudged her open further, filling her deeper. Her noises grew louder, her hands moving more frantically on me. I took my other hand and grabbed one of her arms, pulling her hand from my back and linking our fingers together, holding her hand and pressing it against the mattress. She gripped my hand tightly and started mumbling, her legs trembling as I slid in and out of her.
“I love you,” she said breathlessly. A noise escaped my throat involuntarily in response, almost a rumbling growl as the desire swirled through me.
“Ti amo,” I said. “So much. God, I fucking love you so much.” She moaned loudly in response, thrusting her hips and gripping my hair with her free hand.
“Please don’t ever leave me,” she said. I grunted as the emotion boiled up.
“Never,” I said immediately. “I’ll never leave you. Do you fucking feel this, Bella? We belong together.”
She groaned. “Sempre,” she panted. I could feel her body quivering and could tell she was getting close to cumming, her body spiraling out of control as she started squirming more. I pulled my body up some and reached between us, grazing my fingertips across her clit. She cried out loudly and I pressed against it firmly, rubbing circles.
“Sempre,’ I repeated. “Forever, Isabella. I’ll fucking die without you. I’ll never survive if you ever go away from me.”
She tensed up within a matter of seconds, her body going paralyzed as she cried out loudly, screaming and arching her back as orgasm took control over her. Her pussy clamped down on my dick, squeezing me tightly almost to the point of hurting. The pleasure surging through my body was intense, so intense I couldn’t even fucking think straight, couldn’t focus on anything but the sensations. “Shit,” I hissed. “Fuck, baby. So fucking good.”
I continued to thrust into her, filling her deeply and pulling out almost completely before doing it again while my fingers firmly rubbed her clit. Her tension released after a moment and her body relaxed back into the bed. I moved my hand away, knowing she’d be sensitive and grabbed her other hand, linking our fingers together. I placed our hands above her head on the bed and put some of my body weight against her. I hitched her knees up further on the bed, opening her up more, and thrusted my hips firmer. The feel of our skin sliding together and the slapping wet sound as I filled her was intense, almost to the point of being agonizing. The music in the background added to it and it took me a moment to register that it was the Blue October song I’d played for her earlier, the song that was our fucking song.
My entire body was tingling as I made love to her, the sounds of our movements and her noises and the song overwhelming me. I felt the tension building as my climax neared, the emotion spiraling out of control and spilling over. I felt my eyes glassing over with tears and tried to fight the shit back, squeezing my eyes shut. I held onto her hands tightly, holding onto her, and nuzzled my face into her neck. I licked at her flesh, tasting the slight saltiness of sweat and the warmth of her skin, fucking loving every bit of it. I felt the tension peek and cried out, fucking snarling into her neck as I hit my release. It coursed through my entire body, almost paralyzing me and I lost control of myself for a moment, thrusting hard into her. She cried out loudly and her pussy clamped down around me as she started cumming, her body convulsing with pleasure. I thrusted a few more times, spilling my seed inside of her and riding her through her orgasm.
Her body relaxed after a moment and I stilled myself, laying down and trying not to put my weight on her but I was fucking spent. I let go of her hands and she wrapped her arms around me, holding onto me tightly. We just lay there for a moment quietly, neither of us speaking, both of us breathing erratically. I shifted my body after a moment, hissing as I pulled out of her. She whimpered and I lifted up, glancing into her face and freezing as I spotted the tears streaming from her eyes.
“Are you okay?” I asked hesitantly, fucking afraid she was going to tell me I’d hurt her. She gazed at me for a moment before her lips curved up into a small smile, another tear streaming down her cheek. I reached down and brushed them away as she nodded.
“Perfect,” she whispered, her voice breaking and barely audible. I smiled at her and leaned down, placing a chaste kiss upon her lips.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









