Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Cockblock











First Edition, Chapter 3 by Lambcullen

“Tell me you don’t want a rerun, and I’ll go. Tell me and you’ll never have to see me again.”

I closed my eyes, laughing internally at myself. How the hell did I get here? I didn’t understand it. I would never usually want details. I’d fuck and run, just like she did, so why was it so important that this didn’t happen with her?

I tossed the books onto the counter and gripped her wrist, pushing her palm harder against my erection. Her eyes sparkled with lust, as the side of her mouth lifted in delight.

“Does that feel like I don’t want you?” I hissed.

“Oh, I know what it feels like, but I prefer to know what it looks like,” she said confidently.

I smirked. Did it get any better than her?

I dragged her towards the back of the store, around the counter and towards the stairs leading to Seth’s apartment. I pushed her against the wooden post, at the same time my mouth captured hers. It was a heated, devouring of lips. In some twisted way I was claiming her back as mine. Marking what I sought to keep, because I knew I would never get enough of her. She was entirely too intoxicating.

Her fingers pushed beneath the waistband of my jeans and palmed me tightly.

“Christ,” I snarled against her jaw.

She giggled softly and began to stroke me. My eyes almost rolled into the back of my head, as my hand cupped her breast harshly, squeezing and rubbing. I moved my mouth to her neck and nibbled, eliciting a moan of enjoyment from her.

I’d all but forgotten where we were, instead focusing on the carnality of us.

She tasted of pure sex, and I wanted to devour every inch of her. I ground against her hand, seeking a quick, hot release. My hand trailed to her thigh, hitching it around my leg, my fingertips digging into the soft flesh. She hummed and lifted it higher, aligning her pussy with my shaft. My balls grew tight and needy, as I bit her nipple through her clothes. Her breath was coming out in short little pants, and only aroused me further.

Bella’s fingers toyed with the buttons on my jeans, popping them open one at a time until she could release me from the confines of my underwear. The air tickled my sensitive skin, making me gasp.

I nuzzled her top, pushing the neckline further down, hopefully allowing me to taste her nipple without the cotton hindrance.

“My eyes! My eyes!”

I groaned, and pulled away, focusing on the source of our interruption.

Seth.
 

Website Customization Provided by