Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Buttsecks












The Submissive, Chapter 21 by tarasueme
"Enough,” he said. “Come here.”

I walked to the bed, feeling the wetness drip onto my thighs. He grabbed me by the waist and flipped me so I was under him. His hands and teeth explored everywhere. Biting and scraping me. Pinching and taunting. My head thrashed as I was overwhelmed by pure sensation.

I moaned with my need for him. And I was glad he wasn’t telling me to be quiet, because I knew I couldn’t.

His hands grew less frantic and his nibbles softer. I strained against him, wanting him back. Needing him back. Something. Please.

He turned me so I was lying on my side, my back to his chest and took the tube at my elbow. When he touched me, his fingers were warm and slick.

How did he get it warm?

And like the previous weekend, one finger circled my clit while the other one slipped in the lower hole. He took his time, moving slowly, stretching me, eventually adding a second finger.

Why did it feel so good?

The finger at my clit rubbed softly and I thrust against it, wanting it harder. Rougher. His other hand lifted my leg and he slipped in behind me - his warm, slick cock pressing against my opening.

He moved forward, pressing the head into me. I gasped as I stretched. Surely he wouldn’t fit. There was no way. But he held still, working my clit again. Relaxing me. Moved forward a little, stretching me. It hurt, I won’t lie, but I trusted Edward. Knew he wanted my pleasure as well.

He slowly worked his head in, pushing against the natural resistance and then held totally still after he popped in. Allowing me time to adjust. He stopped circling my clit and took my hand. “Are you okay?” he asked.

Ow, ow, ow.

I waited until I could be honest. “Yes.”

He squeezed my hand and kissed the back of my neck. “You’re doing great.”

And just that simply, I was his.

I heard something turn on and I knew it was the vibrator. One hand held me close to him and with the other he ran the vibrator gently down my body until it came to rest at my wet entrance. He slowly pushed it in while working his cock deeper.

I was stretching in ways I never knew I could stretch. Being filled two ways. I didn’t know it was possible to feel so full. But he was still moving, still pushing forward. Inch by inch. All the way.

Oww.

“Still okay?” he asked and his voice was strained.

“Yes,” I answered, my voice matching his.

And again he was still. Making sure I was fine, giving me the time I needed to adjust.

Slowly, I became focused on the buzzing inside me. And that felt good. He started to move, both his cock and the vibrator, working them opposite each other. I held still, awash once again in sensation. Allowing it to sweep over me.

I sucked in my breath through my teeth. The pain mixed with the pleasure. It was too much, too much. I gasped as he moved a little faster. The buzzing overtook me, vibrated throughout my whole body.

I wasn’t going to last long, but I knew he couldn’t either. His breathing grew choppy. My belly tightened. Something was building, building deep inside and threatening to shatter me.

I whimpered as the feeling grew. I’d never felt anything so intense. So utterly and completely intense. I couldn’t bear it. In and out he moved. His cock. The vibrator. The building kept on and kept on and the vibrator was hitting a new place now.

Oh, please. Oh, please. Oh, please.

Almost. Almost. Almost.

I screamed as the building sensation stopped and shattered all around me in bright flashes of light.

He thrust one more time and released his hot stream into me. I screamed again as a second orgasm hit.
 

Website Customization Provided by