


Marked by Whitlock_Masen
Your Biggest Fan by OfTheDamned
Over the Top by starfish422
The Trip Home Prequels by MsKathy
All I Ever Knew by manyafandom
Your Biggest Fan by OfTheDamned
Over the Top by starfish422
The Trip Home Prequels by MsKathy
All I Ever Knew by manyafandom
The Trip Home Prequels, Chapter 2 by MsKathy
“Lay down,” he said softly.
I opened my eyes to watch him as he took his clothing off, keeping his eyes trained on my body the entire time. My hand was lazily stroking myself as the last of his clothing hit the ground. Jasper crawled onto the bed next to me and took his time touching me everywhere. I tried to relax, letting my muscles loosen under his actions.
A soft sigh escaped my lips as he finally brought his back to mine and we kissed languidly for several minutes. I could feel his hardness against my thigh and I was eager to get things moving. I had no idea how to proceed, however.
“Jasper?”
Certain he could see the pleading in my eyes, I lifted my hips for extra emphasis. He chuckled and smiled at me.
“Patience, Edward. I don't want to hurt you. I'm going to take things extra slow and gentle.”
There was a sweet, teasing quality to his voice, and it just made me want him even more. Once he was back to touching my legs, I saw him grab a bottle of clear liquid and open the cap. I watched between my calves as he poured the lube onto his fingers, rubbing them together carefully to warm it, and then reached out and touched me. He didn't go straight in for the kill, so to speak – he ran his fingertips up and down the length of my shaft, teasing me and sending me back to a place of bliss.
Now and then, his fingers would move lower, teasing me even further. He played my body perfectly, adding more of the slick lubricant as needed, which I knew only from the coolness against my skin and increased slippery feeling of his fingers. Eventually, he worked the tip of a finger inside of me. I was unsure, nervous, and he kept the right pace, using one hand to stroke me slowly and carefully as his other pressed the single finger further inside.
I watched as he added a second finger, again with careful precision and practice, watching the bottle drip slowly from his other hand. There was something entirely erotic about watching both of his fingers dip in and pull back out of my body, and once I relaxed and let go, the experience was pleasurable beyond what I had imagined, especially when I felt him rubbing softly over my prostate. The way his fingers slid across it, rubbing and stimulating, but not directly pressing, was driving me crazy.
Jasper reached to our side and grabbed a condom that I hadn't even seen. I sat up fairly quickly and snatched it from his hand, ripping it open. I figured out which side was up, then carefully rolled it down Jasper's waiting cock. Leaning forward a little more, I kissed him hungrily, ready to take this next step together.
Laying back down, I smiled at him and he smiled back. Even I had enough common sense to know that two fingers wasn't the head of his dick, but he had been true to his word, taking things slowly, and I had no reason to believe this would be any different. He poised his body over mine, then shifted his hand back lower on my body. He teased me again with his fingers, reminding my body of their previous acceptance of him, and then slowly guided himself to me. Jasper took his time rubbing the slippery tip of his erection over and around, pressing gently periodically and then returning to rubbing. He was working me into a frantic frenzy of need and want, and I was ready to press my body lower and just take him, but I wanted to move at his pace.
Finally, blissfully, he pressed the tip forward and into me, and it did hurt to begin with. I took a deep breath and attempted to relax my muscles again as he pulled back out. He repeated this movement, going mind-numbingly slowly forward each time, until he was able to pick up his pace and move deeper inside of me each time. I was aware of my body reacting, my vocal chords straining and making noise, but nothing seemed to exist in that space except for Jasper's body and mine.
Before I had time to think about touching myself, or asking Jasper to touch me, he was coming loudly. He was buried entirely inside of me and it made my own cock throb to think about what he was doing. As he pulled out of me, making sure to keep the condom on, and then dispose of it properly, I wondered if he was going to let me reciprocate the action.
We laid together on the bed and after a few minutes, I pressed myself against Jasper's body. I wanted to give him time to get used to the idea before I spoke the words out loud, if I could even bring myself to. He moaned into my mouth, which I took as a sign to proceed.
“Jasper, I want you to...” I stopped, needing to think about how I wanted to phrase it. I decided to just man up and say it. “Get on your knees.”
He chuckled lightly, but complied. I picked up the small bottle and poured some of the lube onto my fingers. I began to tease him as he teased me, spreading the wetness around. I felt and heard him moan, his body pressing back against my hand. I pressed my fingertip in experimentally and he got louder, pushing back, and taking in more than just my fingertip. I raised an eyebrow, but went with it. As more of the cool liquid dripped from my other hand onto where our skin met, I added another finger.
“Edward,” he moaned. “More, please.”
“I'm just trying to be gentle, like you were. I don't want to hurt you,” I explained. I understood the biology of the body parts we were playing with, so I knew the importance of warm-up at least.
“Fuck, this isn't how I wanted to have this conversation Edward, but this isn't my first time. Please,” he begged. “Put on a condom and fuck me.”
I was too horny to question, to be more curious, so I did as he asked. I unwrapped the condom, slid it down myself and positioned my cock at his opening. I still took my time getting him used to my body; he was Jasper, and I cared for him greatly (loved him, maybe?), and I would never want to cause him unnecessary pain.
Once he was showing no signs of being in pain, and every sign I knew of his pleasure hitting higher and higher, I began to thrust slightly faster. I was pulling out almost entirely and pushing back in as deep as I could each time, both of us panting and groaning. Jasper's head was turned to the side, his cheek resting on his arms as he willingly offered up his body for my pleasure, and I took it greedily.
My hands were on his hips, steadying myself, and helping to guide him as I wanted. I flexed back and forth, feeling my orgasm building from my toes. My knees were aching, breath escaping my lungs in short bursts, and my whole body began to tingle and cry out as I thrust into him faster. I shifted my right hand to Jasper's cock and began to stroke him in time with my thrusts.
“Jasper, fuck, I want you to come with me,” I panted out.
A long, loud, low groan came from his body, and I felt him stiffen in front me. As his muscles contracted, I cried out. Even through the thickness of the condom, I could feel him around me and it was one of the best sensations I'd ever felt. I stilled, wanting to absorb every last moment of his body's reaction around mine, and came harder than I could remember ever coming before.
As I pulled back and out of his body, he groaned again, though time it was softer and more quiet. I moved my hand to his back, stroking over his body. I felt so close to him in that moment, so much love. I had no idea if it was romantic love, life-long partner love, or just love in gratitude for sharing the experience with me.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









