


Consequencias by Gustariana
I Get Off by britpacksuccubus
Library Rendezvous by antiaol
The Dominant by tarasueme
I Get Off by britpacksuccubus
Library Rendezvous by antiaol
The Dominant by tarasueme
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, Chapter 25 hunterhunting
I pressed the head of my dick against her clit and Bella whimpered, her fingers digging into my scalp even harder, until I was sure she would draw blood with those jagged little nails of hers. "Fuck me, Edward, please, please, please...." she moaned desperately as she shuddered on the hood my car. Her entire body was covered in goose bumps again, and I was sure she was cold, so I slid the head of my cock between her lips, moving lower and lower until I was right against the welcoming heat of her entrance. She was so motherfucking wet, and so goddamn hot and tight and perfect, I groaned as I pushed into her, faster and harder than I meant to, and she gasped, a shriek falling from her lips, swallowed up by me as I kissed her in penitence.
"I'm sorry." I pressed my forehead to hers, breaking the kiss for a moment while I tried to breathe through the overwhelming and unparalleled sensation that made my body feel like I was a meteor shooting through space, heading for impact where I would explode in a fiery burst of matter and become nothing and everything in the process. I should have been making love to her, sweet and slow and gentle like I had tried to be in the morning, but the events of this day had freaked me the fuck out and I couldn't control the carnal need to just fucking own her body if I couldn't have the most important part of her yet. "I'm so fucking sorry," I said again as I kissed the corner of her mouth, her leg trembling as I slipped a hand underneath it to help support her. "I just need you so fucking much, I can't . . ." I shook my head, trying to tell her the things that were keeping me bound and gagged and breaking me in ways I hadn't expected.
I tried to pull out a bit, just to get a little friction, but Bella clamped one leg around me, holding me to her as she whimpered and buried her face in my neck, biting me hard. I groaned, moving my free hand up her leg and under her ass, at least the hood of the car was fucking warm, as was her pussy, if nothing else. She muttered something against my skin, kissing the spot she had just sunk her teeth into softly, as her lips traveled up the side of my neck, nipping at the skin occasionally until she was at my ear. "I can't lose you," she whispered and ground herself against me. The same words fell from her lips in a quiet sob, over and over.
"You won't, Kitten," I whispered, not sure if she could hear me as I pulled her body up tight to mine, moving with her as I laid her back against the hood of the car, because she was shaking and I couldn't tell if it was because she was cold or it was the intensity of the emotions that were slicing through her. I couldn't figure out what the fuck would possess her to think that she could lose me, because there was no one else for me now, or ever, and I could never let her go. I pulled back and pushed into her again, feeling her stretch around me, as the balls of the barbell that pierced my dick slid along the walls of her pussy. The tightness and heat and the pressure making me want to just fuck her; consume her in ways I had never had the chance to do before, but planned to eventually.
I knew she was close to the edge again already and I had no intention of cumming yet, so I slipped my hand out from under her and raised my hand to her face. Her head was thrown back, the muscles in her neck straining, crescent shaped marks darkening her pale skin from where I had bit her. I pushed her leg, which was hooked under my arm, back until her knee was beside her chest. Bella's back arched as the angle drove me deeper into her. She exhaled a shuddering breath as I bore down on her, pressing my chest against her's so I could feel every line of her form and she could feel mine. I wanted bare skin and sweat, not the fabric barrier that prevented me from being able to touch every part of her. "You're mine," I whispered against her cheek and kneaded her ass once as I pulled out, almost all the way, before thrusting back into her.
I caressed her cheek softly, a paradox to the desperation I felt as I fucked her with inimitable need, before I threaded my fingers into her hair and forced her head down toward mine. Bella's eyes went to my mouth and her lips parted, her body shaking as the words "fuck me" were breathed in a whisper of warm air against my skin. I pushed into her hard, complying with her request as she tried to throw her head back again, but I held her immobile.
"Look at me," I demanded and her gaze flashed to mine as her teeth found her lip. I watched the slide show of emotion flicker behind the near black of her eyes and I held her gaze. I brushed my thumb across the swollen flesh of her lip, and she released it from her teeth so I could brush mine against hers tenderly, a contradiction to what I was doing to her body from the waist down. "I love fucking you," I murmured and she moaned, the sound caught somewhere between agony and desire as she shuddered and her entire body tensed as she came again for me, because of me.
I was so fucking terrified of everything I knew I felt for her, and what the hell that would mean since telling her I loved fucking her was as close as I could get to saying the real thing any time in the near future. Her eyes glazed and I watched them swim as her mouth opened in a silent scream, two tears slipping over her temples and disappearing into her hairline. I wondered if she knew, I wondered if I was as transparent as I felt and that she could tell I was completely in love with the broken woman trembling and quaking beneath me. She was too fucking perceptive for her and my own good most of the time.
I pulled one knee up onto the hood, the other thigh pressed up against the wheel well and the body of the car. I shifted my weight and pressed down on the forearm that was cradling Bella's face as the metal protested beneath us from the weight. I was going to leave a fucking dent in my hood for sure, not that it was going to stop me. I felt the steel concave beneath my knee as I pushed back into Bella again--proving me right about the dent--and kissed her fiercely. Her hands threaded through my hair and she held me close as she rode out the last of her orgasm. I waited all of three seconds before I started slamming into her again, ready now as her body succumbed to my will.
"Edward," she moaned my name, her hips pressing up into mine with every stroke, her hand falling from my hair as she gripped the edge of the hood near the windshield. "I can't . . . I need you . . ." she mumbled through panting breaths. I kissed across her throat and down over her chest, yanking at the fabric covering her tits until her nipple peeked out, tight and hard as I sucked it into my mouth and circled my tongue around the cold steel. As soon as I released it from my mouth I watched it tighten further and Bella groaned.
I could feel it coming, the tightness in the pit of my stomach becoming an ache as I finally allowed myself surrender to impending release. My body locked down and my muscles shuddered with the intensity of sensation and emotions I hadn't fucking felt ever in my life. I came so fucking hard I slammed my fist into the hood and Bella gasped as I buried my head in her shoulder and told her I loved her knowing she couldn't decipher what the fuck I was saying since I mumbled that shit all fucking incoherent, throwing in expletives to mask the truth of my words.
I collapsed on top of her for a minute and she stroked my hair and my back while I tried to catch my breath.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









