


from Blood and Lust by AwesomeSauce76
"sin and fuck and heaven all rolled into one"
I opened my mouth on her without any hesitation for the very first time. With a loud growl that shook the both of us, I lapped hungrily at her, dragging my tongue against her soft folds repeatedly. She tasted like sin and fuck and heaven all rolled into one. I couldn't stay in one place, each part of her tasting better than the last. I sucked her juices from her, burying my face as deep as I could, moving back and forth from her clit to her opening. I slid my tongue deep inside of her, tasting the mixture of our flavors blended together and knowing that there would never be another taste in all of existence to top it.

from Hints of Me by 22blue
“I hope you like it. Would you mind halving a few of those oranges for the juice while I finish these?” he asked.
“I don’t mind at all.” The mood, my mood, had gotten lighter and things between Edward and I had gone back to where they were – to where they were supposed to be.
I stood on the other side of the island and began to cut an orange while he flipped the omelet with ease. The smell of fresh citrus along with what he had been preparing floated in the kitchen. I sucked the sweet juice of the orange from my thumb and looked at Edward at the same time he turned to look at me. I let my thumb linger in my mouth a beat longer than normal, teasing him.
“They’re very ripe… and juicy,” I said, shrugging coolly.
Edward’s mouth opened slightly, his tongue traced his bottom lip. “Can I have a taste?”
“Mm hm.” He walked around the island to stand behind me.
I stuck two of my fingers in a sliced orange - droplets of liquid speckling the counter - and touched his bottom lip, slowly inserting my fingers into his mouth. Edward closed his lips around my fingers, sucking the juice from them. He gradually took my fingers from his mouth and leaned in, plunging his tongue into my mouth and languidly swirled it against mine.
Edward reached behind me, his erection pushing into my stomach as his body pressed against mine, and picked up a whole orange.
“They are ripe,” he said, his voice low and raspy, and he rolled the orange between my breasts with his palm. Edward grazed his fingertips over my hard nipple; I could feel the heat from his fingers through the thin fabric of my sweater and bra. He slid the orange with his other hand down my stomach until he reached the point between my legs and rolled it in slow circles - I ached for him. I always ached for him when we were together.
“I shouldn’t even bother to wear clothes around you,” I said, peeling off my sweater. Edward unfastened my pants as I unbuttoned his shirt. “The eggs are going to get cold,” I said as we undressed each other.
“Fuck the eggs.” Edward swept my hair off of my shoulder and sucked at the nape of my neck. He picked up an open orange and traced it along my bottom lip, licking the juice that dripped onto my chin. I braced myself against the counter as he squeezed the orange over my collarbone, the nectar trickling down my chest.
“Does it taste good?” I asked as he ran his tongue along my breasts.
“Mm hmm… so good.” Edward knelt, spreading me with his thumbs and licked my wetness with the flat of his tongue. My knees buckled from his touch and heat raced through my veins. This man’s tongue should be bronzed. “But this tastes even better,” he said with a low voice.
I closed my eyes, gripping the counter tightly as his mouth massaged me.
Edward entered me with his fingers, curling them slowly against my walls as he sucked my clit.
“Harder, Edward, suck harder,” I panted.
Picking up another half of an orange, I squeezed it along my pelvis, the juice dripping down my legs and over my pubic bone. Edward tilted his head back slightly, the tip of his tongue still touching me, and I wiped the liquid from my pelvis onto his tongue.
He continued to work my clit with his mouth, my orgasm building, my muscles tightening, my body trembling.
“Edward, I’m going to come,” I said breathlessly.
He moaned loudly, the vibrations from his lips sending me over the edge. My body shook, his fingers moved faster and I yelled indiscernible sounds and half-words as my climax peaked.
Edward grabbed his shirt from the floor and wiped me from his mouth. “I want to fuck you,” he said, standing.
Shaking my head, I said, “I need to taste you first.” A smile ghosted over his lips as I took the last orange half and squeezed it over his stomach. I knelt in front of him and grasped the base of his cock with my hand, licking the juice that ran over him.
I put the tip of it in my mouth and sucked softly, grazing it with my teeth. Edward laced his fingers through my hair and guided my head back and forth.
“Your mouth feels so good on me,” he said and I looked up toward him. “Take me all the way in.”
My hands gripped his hips and I greedily took all of him into my mouth, the tip of his cock touching the back of my throat.
“Jesus... you feel so fucking good, baby.” I wrapped my tongue around his length, moving my head back and forth under the guide of his hands, and sucked harder.
The muscles of his backside flexed and tightened as I dug my fingertips into them, his hips moving a little faster. I moaned with him in my mouth, hoping the vibrating feeling would have the same effect on him as it did me… It did.
His cock pulsated, releasing drops of his warm, salty liquid. Edward grunted, his body tensed, and his grip in my hair tightened. “Yes… fuc-… God,” he muttered. He came in heavy spurts and I hungrily swallowed everything.
I rose, kissing him softly along his stomach, tasting the orange from his skin, and kept on until I reached his neck. Edward wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.


1/7 ~ Category Nominations Open









